Promotes healthier hair growth; stimulates weak hair and scalp
The Peter Lamas Chinese Herbs Stimulating Shampoo is a therapeutic, special-care formula empowered with Chinese herbs that have been used for centuries to stimulate and energize weak hair and scalp. This product gently removes hair follicle-blocking sebum and debris that can slow growth or cause premature hair loss. Mild and gentle, this extraordinary formula won't irritate, strip away color or dehydrate hair or scalp. Helps alleviate dandruff and itchiness.
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract naturally aids in baldness-prevention.
- Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract helps control premature balding.
- Polygonum Multiflorum Extract, renowned for restoring the texture and colour of greying hair, is also regularly used by Chinese doctors to treat thinning hair
- Prunus Persica (Peach) Seed Extract promotes re-growth of hair for receding hairlines and frontal baldness.
- No Sodium Lauryl or Laureth Sulfates
- Stimulates weak hair and scalp.
- Dissolves follicle blocking oils and debris.
- Inhibits DHT Build-Up.
- Contains Certified Organic ingredients.
- 100% Vegan. Cruelty-free.
- Paraben-free. Petrochemical-free.
Apply a small amount to wet hair and scalp, work into a rich lather, rinse thoroughly. Follow with the Peter Lamas Chinese Herbs Stimulating Conditioner. For maximum benefits, use entire Chinese Herbs Regenerating System.
Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Coconut), PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Ammonium Cocoyl Isethionate, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Codonopsis Tangshen Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract, Polygonum Multiflorum Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Seed Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice1, Biotin, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Tocophersolan (Vitamin E), Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Extract3, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil2, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil2, Foenilulum Vulgare (Fennel) Seed Extract4, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract4, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract4, Scutellaria Lageriflora Extract4, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Leaf Extract3, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract3, Punica Granatum Extract3, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Sodium PCA, Quaternium-80, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Formate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Phytate, Phenoxyethanol, Caramel, Alcohol Denat.
1) Certified Organic BCS Oko-Garantie GmbH. 2) Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI). 3) Certified Organic by Stellar Certification Services, Inc. 4) Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth.
Other Label Info: Contains certified organic botanicals. No SLS. Paraben-free, cruelty-free, environmentally friendly. Ancient Herbal Remedies. Modern Hair Therapies.
Reviews | Ratings
First Previous Next Last
Perfect for fine, fuzzy hair
It leaves hair feeling silky and your scalp feeling clean and non-itchy! Just what I need.
2/7/2014 2:43 PM
I just started this product a week and a half ago. It does leave my hair a bit more tangled but the conditioner helps a lot. My biggest concern is that I'm still shedding a lot of hair; in fact, probably more than before I started using the product. But I will give it a full run.
7/25/2013 7:48 PM
Great natural product
This is a totally natural herbal shampoo, with no sulfates or chemicals. It will leave your hair soft and it has a nice peppermint smell. I noticed my itching scalp diminished greatly after using it.
4/18/2013 4:24 PM
First Previous Next Last