jane iredale's Lip Definers are created to be soft enough to fill in your lips easily but durable enough to provide a long-lasting base to the color you layer over them.
- Because jane iredale uses no FD&C dyes, their pencils can be used anywhere on the face
- Their soft formula lends itself to blending and being used as a lip base
- Made with conditioning oils and waxes and colored with our same protective pigments
- Glide on smoothly and do not tug the delicate lip area
- Use jane iredale's cosmetic pencil sharpener to maintain a rounded point. (Regular pencil sharpeners don't have a large enough opening and will split the wood.)
- Looking for a perfect neutral? Pull down your lower lip, and there it is!
- Apply a pencil base and layer with a PureGloss for Lips for a very current look.
- Use Lip Definer to enhance your lip color wardrobe. Try Terra-cotta with Iced Mocha PureGloss for Lips, Sienna with Gold Fling PureGloss for Lips, get creative, the options are endless!
- Create a look that's all your own by layering color. Fill in your entire mouth with a Lip Definer and apply a PureMoist LipColour on top. For a richer look, finish with a PureGloss for Lips or Just Kissed shade.
Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Carmine (CI 75470).
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.