This wonderful shampoo is designed for you - using a superior blend of botanical extracts, vitamins and essential oils that create beautiful strong, lustrous hair and healthy scalps while avoiding harsh detergents found in mainstream and even so called 'natural' shampoos. Our proprietary herbal infusion assists with the treatment of, and helps protect against, dry and itchy scalps.
- 100% natural origin
- Petrochemical-free, sodium lauryl/laureth sulfate-free, paraben-free, lanolin-free, cruelty-free
- Approved by vegan.org
- Contains many certified organic ingredients
- Scalp relief: tea tree, lemon tea tree, geranium and lavender
- Dandruff: tea tree, lemon tea tree, neem oil, herbal blend, geranium and lavender
- Psoriasis: jojoba oil and herbal blend
- Free radical and environmental protection: vitamin C ester and naturally derived mixed tocopherols (vitamin E)
Best Suited For These Scalp Types and Conditions:
Unique Product Characteristics
- No sodium lauryl sulphate, parabens or petrochemicals
- Suitable for all ages and all hair types
- Supports the treatment of psoriasis of the scalp, seborrheic dermatitis and dandruff
- Vitamin enriched (B5, C ester and E)
- Washes out easily leaving the hair feeling great
After shampooing they recommend that you condition and strengthen your hair and finish with one of their amazing styling products. They also suggest that you avoid using other brands which may contain ingredients that reduce the benefits of Scalp Rescue.
Herbal Infusion [Purified Water (Aqua), Glycyrrhiza Glabra* (licorice) Root, Tussilago Farfara+ (coltsfoot) Leaf, Achillea Millefolium* (yarrow), Salix Alba+ (willow), Tabebuia Impetiginosa+ (pau d'arco), Arctium Lappa* (burdock) Root, Berberis Aquifolium (mahonia), Calendula Officinalis* (calendula), Equisetum Arvense* (horsetail), Urtica Dioica* (nettles)], Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate (coconut derived surfactant), Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine (coconut derived surfactant), Sucrose Cocoate (sugar/coconut emulsifier), Coco-Betaine (coconut derived surfactant), Leptospermum Petersonii (lemon tea tree), Melaleuca Alternifolia* (tea tree), Lavandula Angustifolia* (lavender), Pelargonium Capitatum* (geranium), Rosemarinus Officinalis* (rosemary), Oryzanol (rice extract), Hydrolysed Soy Protein (hair strengthener), Glycerine (vegetable source), Panthenol (pro vitamin B5), Macadamia* Ternifolia (macadamia) Seed Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Anisate, Sodium Phytate (from rice bran), Xanthan Gum, Ascorbyl Palmitate (vitamin C ester), Aloe Barbadensis* (aloe vera) Leaf, Mixed Tocopherols (plant derived GMO-free vitamin E). * Organic + Wildcrafted
Reviews | Ratings
First Previous Next Last
I love this shampoo!
It smells great and it is so good for my scalp and hair...makes my hair smell nice!
3/20/2014 12:11 PM
Love this product!
I've been using it for several months now and my scalp and hair have never been better. I tried to use traditional shampoo and conditioner a few days ago and my hair felt terrible afterwards. Has helped my itchy scalp tremendously. Great product.
2/20/2014 8:35 AM
First Previous Next Last