Metagenics UltraClear Macro 20oz
Macronutrient Blend with Rice Protein
UltraClear MACRO is a high quality source of macronutrients, including low-allergenic-potential rice protein, carbohydrates, and fat. It is designed to be used in combination with the dietary supplement AdvaClear® and/or other nutritional formulas to support detoxification.
- Supplies low-allergenic-potential rice protein concentrate with the added limiting essential amino acids L-lysine and L-threonine to increase the biological value of the protein.
- Contains medium-chain triglycerides that support cellular energy production and high-molecular-weight rice dextrins as a readily absorbable source of carbohydrates for energy.
- Supplies rice bran and beet fiber to enhance gastrointestinal function.
- Provides glutamine and glycine to support Phase II conjugation. Glutamine has also been shown to raise glutathione levels, an important substance used in both Phase I and Phase II detoxification and as an antioxidant and a conjugating nutrient, respectively.
- Comes with a Quick-Start Guide or a more comprehensive Patient Guide for complete program guidelines.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Supplement FactsServing Size:
2 scoops (40g)Servings per Container:
Directions for Use: Blend, shake, or briskly stir about 2 level scoops (40 grams) of UltraClear MACRO into 8 to 12 ounces of chilled water or juice twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. For highly sensitive individuals, consider reducing consumption to 1/2 to 1 scoop with 4 to 5 ounces of chilled water or juice during the first 3 to 4 days before starting a full dose. Serving size is measured by weight with a scoop included for your convenience. The amount of product contained in two scoops may be above or below 40 grams due to variations in handling and product density.
Other Directions: If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value
Calories from Fat
Phosphorus (as dipotassium phosphate)
Magnesium (as citrate)
Potassium (as phosphate, chloride)
L-Lysine (as L-lysine HCI)
* Daily value not established
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Rice protein concentrate, rice syrup solids, rice bran, beet fiber, sesame seed oil, medium chain triglycerides, natural flavors, ascorbic acid, silica.
This product is Gluten Free and Vegetarian.
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.