gDiapers Biodegradable Diaper Insert Refills - Small 40 count
Disposable Diaper Inserts - for 8-14 lbs
gRefills are the only 100% biodegradable diaper. Flush, compost or toss. No landfill necessary.
gRefills are beyond biodegradable.
50 million diapers enter landfills every day. And they can take up to 500 years to break down. It's because disposable diapers are made of plastic and plastic doesn't biodegrade. gDiapers biodegradable gRefills are plastic-free, and they can be flushed, home composted or tossed. No stinky diaper pail. No landfill necessary.
- gRefills are 100% biodegradable. It's a fact. gDiapers are 100% biodegradable diapers. Our gRefills have been tested to these standards by an independent laboratory. With options for disposal, gRefills mean no landfill is required.
- Cradle to Cradle certified. gDiapers are the only diaper to be certified Cradle to Cradle. It's true! The only one. Cradle to Cradle accreditation comes from the earth-loving design principles of Bill McDonough and his firm, MBDC.
- wet gRefills can be composted. Turn waste into a resource with compostable diapers. Wet-only gRefills can be home composted. They break down fast, typically in 50-150 days. And even faster in commercial composts! From diaper to garden in the blink of an eye.
- rip, swish, flush. Flushable diapers? Such a thing exists? Yes! But only here. Biodegradable gRefills are flushable in North America. Put poop where it belongs, down the toilet, not the garbage can. It's as simple as rip, swish, flush. Just follow the easy directions.
- plastic-free is better for everyone. Disposable diapers are made of plastic. Even when they're paper-soft or brown instead of bleached white, the truth is, they're plastic. Which isn't good for the earth. And not good for baby. gRefills are plastic-free. Phew.
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.