Neilmed Sinugator Cordless Pulsating Nasal Wash + 30 packets
- Post Nasal Drip
- Nasal Dryness from Occupational and House Dust, Fumes, Animal Dander, Grass, Pollen and Smoke
- Soothing, No Burning or Stinging, Large Volume & Low PressureTM System for Saline Nasal Irrigation, Moisturization & Daily Nasal Hygiene
- Preservative, Drug, Iodine, BPA, Gluten and Latex Free
- Premixed Packets of USP Grade Sodium Chloride & Sodium Bicarbonate (Purity level 99% or higher)
- Excellent cleansing prior to spraying nasal corticosteroids
- pH Balanced & Isotonic or Hypertonic with two or more packets
- Pulsatile flow
- Suitable for use after sinus surgery and during pregnancy. Consult your physician with concerns.
- 5 years of unconditional manufacturer's warranty
Directions for Use: Please read caution and warning card before using this product.Directions for Assembly:Step 1: Open the battery compartment by sliding the switch to the left (open position), lift up the panel and place 3 AA batteries as shown inside the battery compartment. Replace the panel and slide the switch to the right (locked position).Step 2: Slide the white soft tube over the white rigid tube on the bottom of the motor unit.Step 3: Attach the nasal irrigator tip to the top of the motor unit.Step 4: Press the blue switch to make sure unit is active.Directions for Use:Step 1: Please wash your hands. Fill the clear blue reservoir with 240 mL (8 fl oz) volume of lukewarm, distilled, micro-filtered (0.2 micron) or previously boiled and cooled down water. Step 2: Cut the SINUS RINSETM mixture packet at the corner and pour its contents into the blue reservoir of the SinugatorTM. Place the white motor unit over the blue reservoir and tighten until locked. Swirl the unit thoroughly to dissolve the mixture.Step 3: Standing in front of a sink, bend forward to your comfort level and tilt your head down. Keeping your mouth open, without holding your breath, place the tip snugly against your nasal passage. Press the blue power button until the solution starts draining from the OPPOSITE nasal passage. Depending on the head position, residual solution may drain from your mouth. We suggest to spit it out. There is no harm, if accidentally swallowed. For a proper rinse, keep pressing the power button until at least 1/4 to 1/2 (60 mL to 120 mL or 2 to 4 fl oz) of the mixture is used. Stop pressing the power button if you feel any discomfort, pain or pressure during the irrigation.Step 4: Blow your nose very gently, without pinching nose completely to avoid pressure on eardrums. If tolerable, sniff in gently any residual solution remaining in the nasal passage once or twice, because this may clean out the posterior nasopharyngeal area, which is th
Other Directions: Rinsing your nasal passages with only plain water will result in a severe burning sensation. Use lukewarm distilled, filtered or previously boiled water properly mixed with NeilMed® SINUS RINSETM packets. Do not rinse if nasal passages are completely blocked or if you have an ear infection or blocked ears. Please retain the enclosed brochure provided in the box for instructions and other important information. Keep out of reach of children.
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.