If you are trying to prevent a new scar from becoming overgrown or shrink a thick, raised or keloid scar, then Scarguard MD will help you.
Many scar creams or oils on the market base their claims on unproven ingredients like onion juice or green tea. They claim to raise acne scars and sink surgical scars. How can the same product raise a scar and lower another? They are opposites! Sadly, many people are left with the false belief that they will have to live with their existing scar as it is.
Developed by a plastic surgeon, Scarguard MD's specially-designed technology combines multiple medically-proven treatments into one easy-to-use solution that has been clinically proven to help shrink and flatten scar tissue if it is raised or thickened. If used on newly forming scars, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Scarguard helps decrease the amount of scar tissue that forms during the healing process.
Scarguard MD's SG5TM Technology
Scarguard MD employs multiple technologies that have been shown to help flatten and shrink old scar tissue as well as guard against the formation of new scar tissue. This clear formula dries to a nearly invisible film. It can even be worn inconspicuously under make-up! Independent medical studies have shown Scarguard MD is truly effective. That is why so many plastic surgeons and dermatologists use it for their patients.
Directions for Use:
Scarguard is easy to use anywhere!
li>Use only on closed scars (do not apply to open wounds)
- Clean affected area with mild soap and water, dry thoroughly
- Brush on twice daily
- Allow to dry for 1 minute before coming into contact with clothing
- Reapply each day over existing film. After several applications you will notice that the film begins to peel around the edges. Remove film, wash area and reapply.
- If you have any difficulty removing the film, use a piece of Scotch® tape to gently remove. Do not pull if it is resisting removal. Simply brush the next layer of Scarguard on top.
- Children 12 years or younger - consult a doctor before use.
Silicone 12.0%; Hydrocortisone 0.5%.
Vitamin E, Specially-Formulated Flexible Collodion.
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.