Aculief Acupressure Tension Relief
Aculief is drug free and has been developed to help you self treat without medication. Aculief is a stylish device designed for active lifestyles to wear anytime and provide natural relief from tension and restore the flow of energy throughout your body.
The LI 4 Acupressure Point (Large intestine 4), also referred to as hegu in Traditional Chinese Medicine. The LI 4 is located on your hand between the thumb and forefinger and has been used for thousands of years as one of the most effective acupressure points for immediate tension relief and restoring your bodys natural flow of energy. Acupressure to the LI4 works to relieve imbalances throughout the body and restore your natural life energy known as Qi (chee) in Traditional Chinese Medicine. Aculief has been designed to apply this pressure consistent with Traditional Chinese Medicine while enjoying an active lifestyle.
How does Aculief work?
How effective is acupressure to the LI 4 acupressure point?
- Aculief uses all natural Traditional Chinese Medicine acupressure to apply pressure to the LI-4 meridian spot located between the thumb and forefinger. The LI-4 (Hegu) meridian spot has been known for centuries to provide tension relief and restore well being.
- * Pregnant women should never wear Aculief. Acupressure to the LI4 has been known to cause contractions and potentially pre-mature labor.
- Johns Hopkins University published a study 8/2011: Magnetic acupressure was applied to the LI-4 (Hegu) meridian to patients suffering from bone marrow pain. Severe pain decreased dramatically for those receiving magnetic acupressure at the LI-4 acupuncture point. Johns Hopkins stated that proper stimulation of LI4 is effective in relieving headaches, pain of the eyes, toothaches, jaw pain, and pain of the limbs and bones.
- NCCAM Study 11/2010 National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine: Over 500 clinical trials of acupuncture have been conducted in the past three decades from credible institutions, such as the Mayo Clinic, resulting in substantial evidence that acupuncture is very effective in treating chronic pain, fatigue, anxiety, arthritis, headaches, chemotherapy sickness, and infertility, among other ailments.
- Published Men's Health 12/2009: Short-Circuit a Headache in 30 seconds Instead of hitting back with Tylenol or Advil, try pinching the webbed area between your thumb and index finger (either hand) for 30 seconds. It's called acupressure, and while Ivy League researchers haven't carried out a randomized, placebo-controlled study on the strategy, Marc Sharfman, M.D., director of the Headache Institute in Winter Park, Florida, swears by it.
Who is Aculief for?
- Aculief is for anyone suffering from tension, health imbalance or discomfort. Aculief has been known to promote natural well being and circulate your body's natural energy.
How long before I feel relief while using Aculief?
- Typically you will notice relief from as soon as 1- 3 minutes and up to 30 minutes.
How long should I wear Aculief?
- Aculief may be worn from 5 minutes to several hours depending upon preference. There are no known side effects other than pregnant women and you may wear as often as you need relief provided.
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.