Relieves itching and pain associated with Insect Bites & Rashes due to Poison Ivy, Oak, & Sumac
Stops the itch at the source by blocking the histamines that cause itch
Contains 2% diphenhydramine hydrochloride for itch relief appropriate for children ages 12 & up.
For the temporary relief of itching and pain associated with insect bites, minor burns, sunburn, minor cuts, scrapes, minor skin irritations and rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak weeping of poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac.
Directions for Use: Do not use more than directed. Adult and children 12 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
Children under 12 years of age : Consult a physician.
Other Directions: FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. Do not use on chicken pox, measles, blisters of on extensive areas of skin, except as directed by a physician. Avoid contact with eyes. If condition worsens, or if symptoms do not improve within 7 days, or reoccur again within a few days, discontinue use of this product and consult a physician. Do not use on children under 12 years of age without consulting a physician. Do not use any other drugs containing diphenhydrmine while using this product. Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Alcohol (73.5%), Glycerin, Povidone, Tromethamine, Water Purified
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.