Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride. Topical analgesic. Itch relief. Relieves itches due to poison ivy, oak & sumac.
Temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with insect bites; minor burns; sunburn; minor skin irritations; minor cuts; scrapes; rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac.
Directions for Use: Do not use more than directed. Adults and Children 2 Years of Age and Older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children Under 2 Years of Age: Ask a doctor.
Other Directions: For external use only. Do not use on large areas of the body; with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth. Ask a doctor before use on chicken pox; on measles. When using this product avoid contact with eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens; symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
SD Alcohol 38-B, Camphor, Citric Acid, Diazolidinyl Urea, Glycerin, Hypromellose, Methylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Purified Water, and Sodium Citrate.
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.