TerrasilTM Wound Care MAX antiseptic ointment contains double the concentration of bacteria-fighting ingredients to protect against infection, for rapid healing of wounds. Doctor recommended. Choose this size to treat a small area.
Terrasil Wound Care MAX Antiseptic Ointment is a unique all-in-one wound treatment system in a jar. This powerful FDA-registered remedy combines the latest science with the finest organic and natural ingredients for superior results.
- Physician Recommended
- Kills bacteria up to 21 times faster than major brands*
- Reduces the risk of infection
- Promotes faster healing
- Doctor recommended
- Soothes itching and soreness
- Calms inflammation and redness
- Minimizes scarring
- Improved results within 48 hours*
- Contains a higher concentration of FDA-approved active ingredients
- Backed by 10 years of research
- Free of unnecessary chemicals, artificial scents, parabens and potentially harmful preservatives
- 90-day, risk-free guarantee
- Made in the USA
Soothing Natural Moisturizers Penetrate Deeply For Complete, Rapid Relief
Terrasil's all-natural moisturizers (Jojoba Oil, Beeswax) and essential oils (Sage Oil, Peppermint Oil, Tea Tree Oil) provide multiple benefits to irritated, damaged or infected skin.
- Jojoba Oil is one of the world's most nutrient-rich and long-lasting moisturizers. The unique consistency of jojoba oil allows Terrasil to penetrate deeply in order to quickly deliver treatment to every layer of skin. It also has strong anti-inflammatory properties that soothe the skin, as well as documented ability to repair cracked skin.
- Peppermint Oil has been used for centuries to naturally relieve skin soreness, discomfort and itch.
- Tea Tree Oil has natural cicatrizant properties, meaning that it may support tissue development.
- Sage oil soothes inflammation and helps speed the removal of toxins through perspiration.
- Beeswax contains Vitamin A, which is known to condition skin and promote cell reconstruction.
FDA-Approved Active Ingredients Protect Damaged Skin & Eliminate Bacteria To Reduce The Risk Of Infection
Terrasil Wound Care ointment features a powerful antiseptic (bacteria-fighting) ingredient, as well as a soothing skin protectant. Together, they form the ultimate barrier against infection, which is the biggest cause of delayed healing in wounds.
Patented Activated Minerals Support Skin Cell Renewal
Terrasil is the only wound care product available that uses patented Activated Minerals. This proprietary blend includes Volcanic Clay (Bentonite), Zinc Oxide and Magnesium Oxide. These nutrient-rich minerals support natural production of new, healthy skin cells and reduced scarring.
Same Powerful Formula - Now Much Lighter in Color!
You may notice the Terrasil ointment you receive looks lighter than it used to. Rest assured it's the EXACT same formulation in a lighter color to help minimize staining.
Terrasil Wound Care MAX is the only extra-strength wound treatment available that features patented Activated MineralsTM, a proprietary blend including Volcanic Clay (Bentonite), Magnesium Oxide and Zinc Oxide. These nutrient rich minerals support the natural production of new, healthy skin cells, skin repair and reduced scarring. Terrasil's all-natural moisturizers and essential oils provide additional benefits to dry, damaged skin.
Terrasil Wound Care MAX also contains powerful antiseptic (bacteria-fighting) ingredients that reduce the risk of infection, which is the biggest cause of delayed healing in wounds. Doctors have tested Terrasil on even the most difficult-to-heal wounds, and have reported excellent results, as seen in the following video:
Directions for Use: Wash and dry affected skin. Apply a thin layer of Terrasil. Cover affected area with a clean bandage. Repeat procedure 2-3 times daily until skin improves. Store at room temperature.
Other Directions: For external use only. When using this product, do not get in eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor is condition worsen, symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Do not use on deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, call poison control or seek medical help.
Allantoin (1%) as a skin protectant and benzethonium chloride (.2%) as an antiseptic.
(Organic) Beeswax, Bentonite (mineral clay), Magnesium oxide, Peppermint oil, Sage oil, Silver oxide, Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba seed oil), Tea tree oil, Zinc oxide.