Help your body to metabolize carbohydrates and promote glutathione and antioxidant status with this alpha lipoic supplement.*
- 60 Alpha Lipoic Sustain tabs
- Alpha lipoic acid promotes the synthesis of glutathione, a critical component of the body's endogenous antioxidant network*
- Sustain tablets combine 1/3 quick release and 2/3 sustained release formats to both immediately raise and maintain blood levels over a longer period of time
- Alpha lipoic acid is a unique lipid and water soluble antioxidant that is a cofactor in energy production, helping to regulate glucose metabolism*
- Biotin is added for optimum ALA activity*
- Wheat free, gluten free, soy free, dairy free, egg free, nut free, no fish/shellfish
Featuring the addition of biotin for optimal usage of alpha lipoic acids, Jarrow Formulas' Alpha Lipoic Sustain tabs support the body's antioxidant network.* These advanced tablets work to raise and maintain blood levels over a longer period of time, while simultaneously helping to regulate glucose metabolism for maximum carbohydrate processing.*
About Jarrow Formulas
Jarrow Formulas' mission is reflected in its motto: Superior Nutrition and Formulation. Jarrow offers a complete line of nutritional supplements including vitamins, minerals, probiotics, standardized herbal concentrates, amino acids, enzymes and nutrition products, all featuring the highest standards of purity, value and potency.
Working toward a goal of delivering effective, affordable and cutting-edge formulations based on sound scientific research data, Jarrow Formulas' professional staff is actively involved in clinical studies and works closely with researchers from universities and other academic institutions around the world. Jarrow Formulas strives to provide the highest quality supplements to its customers for optimal health and wellbeing.
Supplement FactsServing Size:
1 tabletServings per Container:
Directions for Use: Take 1 SUSTAINTM tablet 1 or 2 times per day with meals or as directed by your qualified health care consultant.
Other Directions: If you have a medical condition (especially diabetes or being treated for glucose control), are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications (especially for glucose control), consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
* Daily value not established
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Calcium phosphate, cellulose, polyacrylate polymer, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), stearic acid (vegetable source), beet root powder (for color), natural flavor, silicon dioxide and an aqueous-based coating. No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts. Suitable for vegetarians/vegans.