- Free of Bisphenol-A (BPA), phthalates, nitrosamines, lead, PVC, PET, and biologically harmful chemicals.
- No spill spout - features our cross cut design.
- Extra soft, medical grade silicone, spout provides easier transition from baby bottle feeding to Sippy Cups. We have won multiple awards based on the ease of transition of our line.
- Perfect for 9 to 36 months
- Comes with Travel Top reduces chance of spillage during travel and protects the nipple from coming into contact with foreign substances.
- Dishwasher safe (Top rack recommended)
How is the thinkbaby Sippy cup different?
Most of the sippy cups on the market have hard plastic spouts or rubber spouts. We built the thinkbaby Sippy Cups with soft silicone spouts. This makes for easy transition from baby bottles to sippy cups. This is a struggle that most parents face in moving to the next stage of feeding. With the thinkbaby Sippy Cup, the little one is already used to the feeling of silicone so making the transition is quite simple.
The spouts also feature a cross cut design so they do not spill when held upside down, which obviously happensquite often. There are also next extra little pieces to lose or clean.
The Sippy cup has won numerous awards for both the ability to transform Thinkbaby bottles into the Sippy Cup and for the ease of transition from baby bottle to Sippy Cup.
The Sippy Cups are made from No. 5 plastic and therefore can be recycled after use. You may also notice that we do not use clear plastic windows with our products. We have found that these windows are made from PET or PVC. It doesnt make sense to take a safe baby bottle and put it up against something that can off gas onto the product
We recommend sterilizing the Sippy cups in boiling water for 2 to 5 minutes before first use. We do not recommend utilizing sterilizers, as we cannot guaranty that the ones on the market were made with safe materials. While the baby bottles are technically microwave safe, we strongly suggest that parents do away with the use of microwaves for all items and products destined for your little one.
Other Label Info: We do not conduct animal testing on any of our products. All of our testing is either chemical testing or biological testing (on cells). We utilize third-party globally certified laboratories to conduct our testing.
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.