- Free of Bisphenol-A (BPA), phthalates, nitrosamines, lead, PVC, PET, and biologically harmful chemicals.
- Quickly converts Thinkbaby bottles into Thinkbaby Sippy Cup. Designed to fit all Thinkbaby 5oz and 9oz bottles.
- No Spill spout!!! features our cross cut design.
- Extra soft, medical grade spout provides easier transition from baby bottle feeding to Sippy Cups. We have won multiple awards based on the ease of transition of our line.
- Perfect for 9 to 36 months
- Reduces environmental waste and pocketbook waste
- Dishwasher safe (Top rack recommended)
Thinking behind the Conversion Kit
When we began work on the Thinkbaby system. We looked at the number of baby bottles that parents purchased and the amount of waste that was created in the movement from baby bottles to Sippy cups. What we learned was that parents purchased 8 to 16 baby bottles in the first year. Then tossed them out and replaced them with Sippy cups. This not only is a very expensive practice, but it also creates a great deal of environmental waste. So we launched a system whereby you can easily transform Thinkbaby bottles into our award winning Sippy cup.
How do I convert the Thinkbaby bottle into the Sippy Cup?
One of the great things about the Thinkbaby system is that you can convert the baby bottles into our award winning Sippy Cups. Simply purchase the Thinkbaby Conversion kit from your local retailer or online. To convert, remove the baby bottle nipple and replace with the Sippy Cup spout. Then place the Sippy Cup handles around the top of the baby bottle and push down over the neck of the bottle. Tighten the collar with spout around the neck of the bottle and presto chango you have our award winning Sippy Cup!!!
We recommend sterilizing the Sippy cups in boiling water for 2 to 5 minutes before first use. We do not recommend utilizing sterilizers, as we cannot guaranty that the ones on the market were made with safe materials. While the baby bottles are technically microwave safe, we strongly suggest that parents do away with the use of microwaves for all items and products destined for your little one.
Other Label Info: We do not conduct animal testing on any of our products. All of our testing is either chemical testing or biological testing (on cells). We utilize third-party globally certified laboratories to conduct our testing.
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.