Natural cheek coverage that beautifies all skin types.
This beautiful blush from Juice Beauty gets its pop of natural color from the phytonutrient-rich pigments of organic acai, goji berries, blueberries, pomegranate, and cranberries. This advanced formula uses tapioca and mineral powders ensure a smooth application and a perfect, matte finish so that you look fresh, flawless, and ready for the day. Choose from two gorgeous colors: Pink, a salmon-pink hue, or Fig, a warm, bronzy tone. Product Benefits
- Made with certified organic and gluten-free ingredients
- Free of parabens, petroleum, propylene and butylenes glycol, sodium lauryl sulfates, pesticides, phthalates artificial dyes and synthetic fragrances
- Never tested on animals
- Organic berries provide beautiful, antioxidant rich pigment to highlight cheeks
- Vitamin E restores, heals and repairs skin
- Tapioca and mineral powders provide a flawless, natural coverage
About Juice Beauty
- Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Juice (aloe barbadensis) - Derived from the leaves of the aloe vera plant; rich in glycoproteins; anti-irritant, anti-inflammatory properties, soothes, heals, improves appearance of fine wrinkles.
- Organic Acai Berry (euterpe oleracea) - Antioxidant and phytonutrient rich, good source of essential fatty acids; supports proper skin regeneration while protecting collagen and increasing moisture in the skin.
- Organic Goji Berry (lycium chinense) - Extremely antioxidant rich, offers skin soothing and anti-inflammatory properties; helps with healthy skin circulation.
Juice Beauty was born out of a passion for safety and efficacy in wellness and personal care products. Founding partner Karen Behnke, a self-described serial wellness entrepreneur, was inspired to create safe yet effective beauty products when she learned that the skin absorbs 64 percent of what is applied to it. Juice Beauty's mission is to lead the industry with highly effective and authentically organic beauty products while inspiring the ultimate customer experience. Made in the USA, all of their products contain organic juices, bringing their total organic content up to 98 percent.
Use over foundation. Tap powder into lid of jar. Dust powder onto brush. Buff and brush on rounds of cheeks or across cheek bones, blending for an instant glow of natural color.
Organic powders of manihot esculenta (organic tapioca)*, zea mays (organic corn)*, aloe barbadensis (organic aloe powder)*, zinc stearate, vitis vinifera (organic grape seed oil)*, vaccinium corymbosum (organic blueberry seed oil)*, punica granatum (organic pomegranate seed oil)*, rubus idaeus (organic raspberry seed oil)*, actinidia chinensis (organic kiwi seed oil)*, vaccinium macrocarpon (organic cranberry seed oil)*, fragaria ananassa (organic strawberry seed oil)*, euterpe oleracea (organic acai berry)*, lycium chinense (organic goji berry)*, jojoba esters, tocopherol (Vitamin E), ricinus communis (organic castor seed oil)*, extracts of thymus vulgaris (thyme extract), melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree extract), rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary extract) and citrus sinensis (sweet orange oil). May contain: mica, iron oxides. * = Certified organic ingredient
Reviews | Ratings
First Previous Next Last
This is the perfect blush to give you that healthy, "flush" of color. It will last me forever as a little goes a very long way.
1/16/2014 6:20 AM
Best Blush ever!
I love this product. Its so bright and fresh, you can use it as blush and as all over face glow (a little goes a long way too). I've been looking for organic makeup for a while and never felt satisfied until now.
8/22/2013 11:15 AM
Bright, long-lasting color
I love the bright but natural color of this. It is true that a little bit goes a long way; I feel like I will have the same jar forever! This is also the most long lasting blush I've ever tried. It's usually still there when I get home from work. I would prefer a little more shimmer, but overall this is a great natural product that I will continue to use.
7/18/2013 12:28 PM
The color is beautiful--very natural looking. A small amount covers a lot!
5/9/2013 11:03 AM
First Previous Next Last