Create beautiful, flushed cheeks with jane iredale's mineral blush. Colors so subtle and natural you'll look like you're glowing from the inside out!
- Free of chemical dyes and potentially irritating ingredients
- Suitable for use on the eyes and lips
- Formulated with nourishing minerals
- Provides a soft wash of just-blushed color
- Finishes beautifully and naturally
- The perfect blush for you is the color of your cheek when flushed.
- To narrow a face, bring the color into the middle of the face, but no farther forward than the middle of the iris.
- Two colors create a subtle, sophisticated look.
- To widen a face, keep blush towards the outside of the face.
- Harmonize blush and lip color. It gives a natural, pulled-together look.
- Use jane iredale's White Fan Brush or Dome Brush to apply.
- Rock the brush underneath the outer part of the cheekbone using one of jane iredale's bronzers. Brush it up onto the cheekbone.
- Apply a brighter color to the apple of the cheek and brush outwards and down, away from the top of the cheekbone.
- Blend the two colors together using the brush you used to apply your base.
Mica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Pine Bark Extract, Pomegranate Extract. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Carmine, Manganese Violet, Ultramarines.
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.