A luxurious powder for oil control. Use on your face, hair and body.
Feel pampered not oily with this silky-smooth body powder from Dr. Hauschka! Specially designed for all skin-types, Body Silk powder can be used to remove excess oil from the face, hair or body. The ultra-fine powder is free of irritating substances and will leave you feeling soft, dry and oil-free all day. After using, your body has a natural matte sheen that provides gentle protection to sensitive skin.
- 100% certified natural ingredients
- Free of synthetic fragrances, preservatives, colors and GMOs
- Gentian and oak extracts help to cool and refresh
- Sage extract supports healthy skin and scalp
- Use as a face powder for a perfect glowing finish
- Brush into hair and scalp between bathing to remove unwanted oils
About Dr. Hauschka
- Silk (Serica) Powder - Pulverized silk fibers which are extremely absorbent and readily absorb moisture. Contains pH balancing amino acids similar to skin.
Founded in 1967 by a PhD Chemist, Dr. Hauschka Skin Care has long been a premier source for holistic cosmetics and beauty products. Dedicated to their mission "to support the healing of humanity and the earth," Dr. Hauschka products are 100 percent natural and certified by NATRUE-an international non-profit that sets rigorous industry standards for organic and natural cosmetics. Using only ethically harvested and biodynamically grown botanicals, Dr. Hauschka Skin Care products offer effective results without synthetic ingredients, so you get the most natural care for your skin.
Lightly pat onto face or body to control oil on skin. Gently brush into hair and scalp to remove excess oils.
Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Silk (Serica) Powder, Silica, Fragrance (Parfum), Linalool*, Limonene*, Geraniol*, Coumarin*, Citronellol*, Citral*, Gentiana Lutea Root Extract, Quercus Robur Bark Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Diatomaceous Earth (Solum Diatomeae) *Component of natural essential oils
Other Label Info: Silk (Serica) Powder
Made from silk fibers which, once ground into a fine powder, readily absorbs moisture. The proteins in silk have an amino acid composition that is almost identical to skin. Silk has pH-balancing and protective qualities.