Support strong, healthy bones with this collagen and calcium-rich supplement.*
- Bone-Up provides StimuCal ossein Micro Crystalline Hydroxy Apatite (MCHA, from free-range New Zealand calves), which includes the superior combination of the inorganic calcium lattice of MCHA within an organic protein milieu
- StimuCal is rich in native type I collagen-the predominant protein found in bone
- StimuCal is combined with vitamin D3, vitamin and JarroSil Activated Silicon to support the deposition of calcium into the bones
- Potassium citrate (systemic alkalizer) and MBP (milk basic protein) are included for optimal osteo support*
- Value size of 360 capsules
- Wheat free, gluten free, egg free, nut free, no fish/shellfish
Adequate calcium and vitamin D, as part of a routine that includes healthful diet and exercise, promotes strong bones. Jarrow Formulas' Bone-Up provides essential mineral calcium to vegans and vegetarians, with superior absorption. This supplement supports the deposition of calcium in bones and supports that buildup of organic bone matrix, while also promoting cardiovascular and arterial health.*
About Jarrow Formulas
Jarrow Formulas' mission is reflected in its motto: Superior Nutrition and Formulation. Jarrow offers a complete line of nutritional supplements including vitamins, minerals, probiotics, standardized herbal concentrates, amino acids, enzymes and nutrition products, all featuring the highest standards of purity, value and potency.
Working toward a goal of delivering effective, affordable and cutting-edge formulations based on sound scientific research data, Jarrow Formulas' professional staff is actively involved in clinical studies and works closely with researchers from universities and other academic institutions around the world. Jarrow Formulas strives to provide the highest quality supplements to its customers for optimal health and wellbeing.
Supplement FactsServing Size:
6 capsulesServings per Container:
Directions for Use: Take 3 capsules twice per day with meals, preferably dividing the number of capsules equally with each meal (for a total of 6) to facilitate maximum absorption or as directed by your qualified health care consultant.
Other Directions: If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, or taking medications (especially warfarin/Coumadin), consult your health care practitioner before using this product
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value
Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate)
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
Natural MK-7 (vitamin K as menaguinone-7)
Calcium (elemental) (from microcrystalline hydroxypatite)
Magnesium (as magnesium oxide)
Zinc (L-OptiZinc) (as zinc l-monomethionine)
Copper (as copper gluconate
Manganese (as manganese citrate)
Potassium (as potassium citrate)
Boron (as boron citrate)
* Daily value not established
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Maltodextrin, magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and silicon dioxide. Capsule consists of gelatin. Mineral amounts are elemental. Contains: Soy (in trace amounts). No wheat, no gluten, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.