New Chapter Wholemega Focus 60 softgels
Nature's Whole Complement of Seventeen Omegas - 3, 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9's. Extra-Virgin Wild Salmon Oil.
- Omega-Rich Fish Oil Supplement for Alertness & Calm*
- Effective: Whole Omega Fatty Acids Promote Healthy Brain Function*
- Herbal: Targeted Herbs Promote Alertness, Calm, and Positive Mood*
Nature's Whole Focus & Alertness Fish Oil Supplement
Wholemega Focus Fish Oil supplement combines clinically researched, naturally pure whole fish oil with tonic herbs that target brain, mood, and stress support.* The result is a whole-food formula designed to promote focus, a positive mood, and address daily stress.*
A clear alternative to fractionated and "purified" fish oil supplements, Wholemega Focus delivers naturally pure, Omega-Rich Wild Alaskan Salmon oil. Combined with supercritical brain-supporting herbs, these natural ingredients work together to promote healthy brain function, alertness, and overall well-being.*
- The whole omega fatty acids in Wholemega Focus Fish Oil support healthy brain function, helping to restore a natural balance of Omega-3 to Omega-6.*
- Lemon Balm, Sage, and Holy Basil help the body maintain calm and a positive mood by supporting alertness, contentedness, and overall well-being.*
- Wholemega Focus provides a clinical dose of Wild Alaskan Salmon oil: a whole-food alternative to highly processed and "purified" conventional fish oil supplements.
- Pressed in a proprietary process similar to fine olive oil, Wholemega Focus fish oil preserves natural antioxidants and Vitamin D3 that can be destroyed in other fish oil supplements after processing.
- Taking Wholemega Focus every day for a week provides the same amount of whole omega fatty acids as three servings of Wild Alaskan Salmon.
Supplement FactsServing Size:
3 softgelsServings per Container:
Directions for Use: Three softgels daily immediately before a large meal. For best results, take one softgel right before lunch and two right before dinner.
Other Directions: As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should advise your healthcare practitioner of the use of this product. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product. Store in a cool, dry place. DO NOT REFRIGERATE.
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value
Calories from Fat
Vitamin D3 (from Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil)
Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil
Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)
Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Octadecatetraenoic Acid; Docosapentaenoic Acid; Linolenic Acid; Heneicosapentaenoic Acid; Eicosatrienoic Acid)
Total Omega-6 Fatty Acids (Linoleic Acid; Arachidonic Acid; Eicosadienic Acid)
Total Omega-5; 7 & 8 Fatty Acids (Myristoleic Acid; Palmitoleic Acid; Margaroleic Acid)
Total Omega-9 Fatty Acids (Oleic Acid; Gadoleic Acid; Erucic Acid; Nervonic Acid)
Astaxanthin (from Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil)
Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) (leaf) 200 mg hydroethanolic extract (min. 10 mg rosmarinic acid) and 100 mg supercritical extract
Sage (Salvia officinalis) (leaf) 65 mg aqueous extract and 5 mg supercritical extract (min. 1 mg antioxidative diterpene phenols)
Holy Basil (Octimum sanctum) (leaf) 42 mg hydroethanolic extract Holy Basil (Octimum sanctum) (leaf) 42 mg hydroethanolic extract
* Daily value not established
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Beeswax, maltodextrin, olive oil, silica, B.A.S.S.® [Botanical Antioxidant Stability System® [extracts of rosemary, organic oregano, and organic sunflower oil]), and natural mixed tocopherols. Capsule: Gelatin (Halal), glycerine, water, and carob. Contains: 100% Wild Alaskan Salmon Fish Oil. Naturally gluten free. The premium softgel capsules are prepared without any chemical solvents and are BSE free.
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.