Natural ingredients highlight and brighten for warm, sun-kissed skin.
Sweep on this mineral-rich bronzer for summertime radiance year-round. Includes naturally occurring mica, iron and silicas to reflect light, and botanical extracts to nourish and condition skin.
- D28 offers gold undertones, for use with all skin types
- Natural mineral ingredients reflect light for a bright sun-kissed summer appearance
- Nourishes skin with avocado fruit extracts, jojoba seed oil and fennel seed extract
- Titanium dioxide provides broad-spectrum sun protection
- Paraben free, talc free, formaldehyde free and gluten free
- Certified cruelty-free by the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics' (CCIC) Leaping Bunny Program
About ZuZu Luxe
ZuZu Luxe cosmetics began with Gabriel DeSantino's vision of natural, organic products, and has evolved with a philosophy of sustainability and healthy living. This mantra is translated through an organically based vegan and gluten-free cosmetics line created to bring out a woman's natural beauty. Through education, promotion and hands-on training, Gabriel is an active participant and advocate for the use of natural beauty products and continues to share his knowledge and expertise with the world. As a true visionary in the natural and organic beauty industry, Gabriel has created fashion-forward, yet timeless products which set ZuZu Luxe cosmetics apart from the competition. His dynamic and effective innovation has not only given the beauty industry a healthier alternative for traditional daily beauty products, but has also been a key contributor to today's trends and popular beauty tips and tricks.
Using a kabuki brush, apply anywhere the sun might hit such as cheeks, nose and temples to achieve a natural glow.
Mica, Cetyl Palmitate, Octyl Palmitate, Silica, Kaolin, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Zinc Stearate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lecithin, Crithmum Maritimum (Sea Fennel) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.