Pura Kiki: The world's leading infant and toddler bottle
We know how hard it can be to wade through the wide variety of infant and toddler bottles available these days. There are so many options, from traditional glass bottles to the ever-popular plastic containers. The good news is that Pharmaca has already found the best choice! We are proud to offer the Pura Stainless Kiki line of modern and adaptable stainless bottles.
Here are some reasons why we love Pura Kiki:
Kiki is the safest bottle on the global market. Independent testing shows no detectable levels of BPA, nitrosamines, phthalates, and PVC
- Kiki is the only bottle that has 0% plastic content and is constructed exclusively from premium #304 stainless steel and medical-grade silicone.
- Kiki is both electro-polished and sandblasted to eliminate any voids that can collect bacteria.
- Our bottles exceed FDA, CPSIA, and European Directive 2002/72/EC regulations and guidelines.
Kiki adapts to the needs of the child. Kiki features a unique and patents-pending modular lid design that allows the products adapt to, and grow with, each child.
- All Kiki bottles are compatible with nipple and spouts from Pura and from many leading manufacturers including Avent, Born Free, Dr. Brown, MAM and NUK.
- All Kiki bottles can seamlessly transform from an infant bottle with a nipple to a toddler sippy cup with a spout, and vice versa.
- Mothers no longer need to accept an inferior bottle due to a child's insistence on a specific nipple.
Fun modern design. The sleek modern design and bright colors are a hit with both moms and kids alike!
- Contoured shape fits small hands
- Environmentally friendly and recyclable
- Kiki features large, easily readable volume markings in both ounces and milliliters
- Silicone travel covers come standard with each bottle
Pura is an eco-progressive company with a number of environmental programs designed to eliminate the wasteful and hazardous use of petroleum-based disposable plastic bottles.
- Kiki bottles are 100% recyclable and eliminate the waste of single-use plastic bottles.
- Stainless steel, on average, is comprised of 60% recycled material
- Pura was selected as one of Intuit's Top 50 Small Businesses for 2009, as Working Mother Magazine's Top Eco-Style company for 2010, and as NBC Chicago's Top Green Products of 2011.
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.