For centuries peppermint has been traditionally used for gastrointestinal upset, cramps, gas, nausea. Today, modern science focuses on menthol-rich essential oil found in peppermint leaves that soothes occasional disruptions in the bowel.*
- Targeted Release for Superior Effectiveness
- Pepogests unique enteric coating ensures the following key benefits not found in uncoated peppermint oil supplements:
- Proper release in the intestine, not in the stomach. Research confirms that peppermint oil is more effective and better tolerated when protected from stomach acid.
- 3x better absorption by the body than non-enteric coated peppermint oils meaning more peppermint gets into your system.
- Small effective dose because of superior absorption.
Supplement FactsServing Size:
1 SoftgelServings per Container:
Directions for Use: Take one softgel three times daily with water, 30 minutes to one hour before food. Discontinue use if heartburn occurs.
* Daily value not established
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Gelatin, Water, Aqueous coating solution, Glycerin.
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.