New Chapter Zyflamend Nighttime 60 softgels
Supports Restful Sleep*
- Formulated for Healthy Nighttime Inflammation Response*
- Supports Deep and Satisfying Sleep*
New Chapter Zyflamend: The Premier Herbal Formula for Whole-Body Healthy Inflammation Response*
Inflammation is a natural process that affects every cell and organ in the body. Zyflamend Nighttime promotes a healthy nighttime inflammation response that helps support joint health and many other body benefits.* Zyflamend has been shown to benefit multiple areas of health including joint health, skin health, bone health, and normal tissue growth.*
- Helps balance and promote the body's natural, healthy inflammation process for optimal health and wellness.*
- Extensively researched compounds, including full-spectrum Turmeric, have multiple whole-body benefits-including supporting joint health, liver health and heart health.*
- Zyflamend Nighttime combines multiple time-tested herbs, including Chamomile, Hops and Lemon Balm, to safely and gently support deep, restful sleep.*
- Whole-food antioxidants, including Ginger and Turmeric, help combat oxidative stress and support healthy aging.*
- New Chapter delivers the full-spectrum benefits of whole herbs in their natural profiles, not isolated compounds.
Supplement FactsServing Size:
2 softgelsServings per Container:
Directions for Use: Two softgels with food one hour before bedtime.
Other Directions: As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should advise your healthcare practitioner of the use of this product. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product. You may experience a feeling of deep relaxation or drowsiness after taking this product. We therefore strongly recommend that it be taken only at night and not prior to either driving or operating any equipment or machinery.
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value
Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum) (leaf) hydroethanolic extract (min. 3 mg ursolic acid)
Turmeric (Curcuma longa) (rhizome) 25 mg organic supercritical extract (min. 17.5 mg essential oils containing turmerones) and 75 mg hydroethanolic extract (min. 5.25 mg curcuminoids)
Chinese Skullcap (Scutellaria baicalensis) (root) hydroethanolic extract (min. 17 mg baicalein complex including baicalein and baicalin; and min. 0.4 mg wogonin)
Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) (leaf) supercritical extract (min. 0.85 mg essential oil; including neral and geranial)
Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) (flower) 50 mg supercritical extract and 25 mg hydroethanolic extract (min. 0.75 mg apigenin glycosides)
Hops (Humulus lupulus) (strobiles) 50 mg supercritical extract (min. 17 mg humulones; min. 6 mg lupulones) and 25 mg hydroethanolic extract (min. 0.25 mg xanthohumol)
Ginger (Zingiber officinalis) (rhizome) 13.5 mg organic supercritical extract (min. 3.2 mg pungent compounds; min. 4 mg essential oils containing zingiberene) and 61.5 mg hydroethanolic extract (min. 1 .8 mg pungent compounds)
Valerian (Valeriana officinalis and Valeriana mexicanus) (root) supercritical extract (min. 80 mcg valerenic acid)
* Daily value not established
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Extra-virgin olive oil, maltodextrin, silica and yellow beeswax. Capsule: Gelatin (Halal), vegetable glycerine, water and carob. Naturally gluten free. The premium softgel capsules are prepared without any chemical solvents and are BSE free.
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.