Fortified with awapuhi, mango, calendula and wheat protein for soft, vibrantly rehydrated and manageable hair.
- Infuses dry, brittle hair with intense hydration
- Conditions without stripping moisture
- Restores a healthy moisture balance in hair and scalp
- Strengthens to protect ends without weighing hair down
- Certified by QAI to NSF/ANSI 305, the American National Standard for personal care products containing organic ingredients
- Contains 70% organic content
- No parabens, harsh preservatives, synthetic colors or fragrances, phthalates or harmful sulfates
- 100% vegetarian ingredients
- No animal testing
Apply to clean, wet hair and rinse.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (1), Aqua (Water), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (1), Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil (1), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) (1), Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil (1), Myrocarpus Fastigiatus, Myroxylon Pereirae (Balsam Peru) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil (1), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (1), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (1), Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract (1), Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract (1), Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract (1)(2), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Sorbitol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vanillin, Alcohol (1), Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Linalool. (1) Certified Organic Ingredient (2) Awapuhi Extract
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.