For fine, limp hair
The Peter Lamas Rice Protein Volumizing Conditioner infuses fine, lifeless hair with new body, fullness and shine. Formulated with Rice Protein, Panthenol (Vitamin B-5) and other natural body-building botanicals, hair bounces back to life with a new look of thickness and volume. This product helps tame frizziness and detangles hair for smooth and voluminous, healthy-looking hair.
- Rice Protein and Panthenol (Vitamin B) work together to give you superior volume and moisturization.
- Phytantriol improves moisture retention, and enhances the effect of Panthenol, vitamins and amino acids.
- Cystein offers maximum conditioning, adds body and shine
- Tames frizziness, detangles, and smoothes rough, dry split ends
- Strengthens and expands the diameter of each hair shaft
- Builds body and fullness.
- Guards against color fading.
- Contains Certified Organic ingredients.
- 100% Vegan. Cruelty-free.
- Paraben-free. Petrochemical-free.
Apply a small amount to wet hair after shampooing. Massage in lightly and rinse. For extra conditioning, wait three to five minutes before rinsing out. For best results, use after the Peter Lamas Rice Volumizing Shampoo.
Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Glyceryl Stearate (and) Stearalkonium Chloride, Certified Organic Pelagonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Allplant Essence*, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Rice Amino Acids, Certified Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract1, Certified Organic Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract1, Certified Organic Hydrastis Canadensis (Golden Seal) Root Extract1, Certified Organic Yucca Aloifolia Extract*, Certified Organic Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract1, Certified Organic Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract1, Certified Organic Rosa Canina Fruit Extract1, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Phytantriol, Cinnamidopropyl Trimethyl Ammonium Chloride (and) Water (Aqua), Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance with Essential Oils.
*Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI). 1) Certified by Oregon Tilth.
Other Label Info: Contains certified organic botanicals. No SLS. Paraben-free, cruelty-free, environmentally friendly. Ancient Herbal Remedies. Modern Hair Therapies.