For chemically treated, dry, damaged hair
The Peter Lamas Soy Hydrating Conditioner incorporates Soy - nature's protein-rich revitalizer- to smooth and protect hair. Powerful enough to revive chemically-treated, dry, damaged hair, this product is infused with ultra-hydrating botanicals and extracts. Vitamins B & E help to rebuild and restore hair's health.
- Soy Proteins and Amino Acids help reconstruct and strengthen weakened hair shafts.
- Vitamins E and B, and other nourishing botanicals smooth the hair cuticle and mend flyaways and split ends.
- Golden Seal, Chamomile and Yucca help protect hair from damage.
- Penetrates deep to moisturize and revitalize hair.
- Smoothes hair without weighing it down to give you touchably-soft, healthy hair.
- Provides superior hydration for silky manageability.
- Detangles and prevents split ends and fly-aways.
- Guards against color fading.
- Contains Certified Organic ingredients.
- 100% Vegan. Cruelty-free.
- Paraben-free. Petrochemical-free.
Apply a small amount to wet hair after shampooing. Massage in lightly and rinse. For extra conditioning, wait three to five minutes before rinsing out. For best results, use after the Peter Lamas Soy Hydrating Shampoo.
Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Glyceryl Stearate (and) Stearalkonium Chloride, Certified Organic Pelagonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Allplant Essence*, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Soy Amino Acids, Certified Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract*, Certified Organic Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Certified Organic Hydrastis Canadensis (Golden Seal) Root Extract*, Certified OrganicYucca Aloifolia Extract*, Certified Organic Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract*, Certified Organic Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract*, Certified Organic Rosa Canina Fruit Extract*, Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Phytantriol, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Zea Mays (Corn) Oil (and) Beta Carotene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance with Essential Oils, Caramel.
*Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI). 1) Certified by Oregon Tilth.
Other Label Info: Contains certified organic botanicals. No SLS. Paraben-free, cruelty-free, environmentally friendly. Ancient Herbal Remedies. Modern Hair Therapies.
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.