All Cough is an herbal expectorant formula consisting of herbs which improve the fluidity of mucous in the respiratory system, and relieve muscle spasms; particularly those resulting in the urge to cough.
Natural Sore Throat Relief and Cough Suppressant
This Ayurvedic herbal supplement woman with sore throatis an expectorant formula consisting of herbs which have been used for centuries to loosen the mucous in the respiratory system and relieve muscle spasms. These spasms can cause uncontrollable coughing that often creates more damage to your bronchial tubes then it corrects.
At ELANVEDA we know that a bad cough can be the result of many ailments, a common cold, allergies, the flu, asthma. The result is the same: a bone wracking cough that disrupts your body. Our Ayurvedic remedy is designed to ease your symptoms and naturally strengthen your body's immune system so it can heal itself and rebalance.
Our All Cough remedy includes:
- Black Pepper, which has been used for centuries as a home remedy for coughs, loosens the mucous membrane and opens chest congestion. It gives relief from sinusitis and nasal congestion. Black Pepper is antibacterial and helps to fight against infections.
- Caraway is a natural anti-histaminic. Some of the most disturbing and exhaustive coughs are allergy related. These are often caused by Histamine. Caraway neutralizes the effects of histamine and helps get rid of nasty coughs. It is also a natural disinfectant which can help clear up any infection.
- Indian Jalap is natural cooling so this will ease some of the pain and cool the heat that is created from constant coughing.
- Musta is an anti-spasmodic which will keep your cough under control. Musta is often used to relieve fevers and congestion.
- Indian Long Pepper is commonly used for lung problems such as bronchitis, asthma and persistent coughing. Indian Long Pepper (also known as Pippali) has strong warming properties and helps to get rid of colds and other lung ailments.
Our cough remedy includes:
- Ginger is one of the most common and most effective Ayurvedic remedies for a cough. Ginger is an anti-inflammatory and can help ease the inflammation that repeated coughing can cause. Ginger is also a natural cough suppressant.
- Tulsi, also known as Holy Basil has many medicinal uses. One of which is to act as an expectorant and aid in clearing out the bronchial tubes of unnecessary phlegm. It is also extremely helpful in getting rid of fevers. Tulsi is a common ingredient in many Ayurvedic cough syrups.
- Sitopladi Churna Blend is an Ayurvedic powder that has been used for centuries as an anti-cough formula for long term use for all ages. It supports the respiratory system, acts as an expectorant and provides strength to the body to be able to fight off infection. It also helps with shortness of breath, congestion, and seasonal allergies.
- Bringraj is well known for its uses as a blood cleanser, and its uses in Ayurvedic remedies for bronchitis, chronic cough and asthma.
We believe in using only the best ingredients for our Ayurvedic medicines. All Cough is no exception.
Supplement FactsServing Size:
2 tabletsServings per Container:
Directions for Use: Take 2 tablets per day or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value
Proprietary Organic Blend (black pepper stem, caraway seed, Indian jalap leaf, musta root, Indian long pepper, ginger root, tulsi leaf, sitopladi churna blend, bringraj leaf)
* Daily value not established
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.