Nature's Way Sambucus Immune Lozenges 30 count
Elderberry, Bio-Certified - Great tasting natural winter remedy for adults.
For centuries the dark berries of European black elder (Sambucus nigra L.) have been traditionally used as a winter remedy. In recent years, medical researchers have proven its efficacy in clinical trials.
Nature's Way® Bio-Certified Sambucus is the superior black elderberry extract.
- Standardized, Bio-Certified extract with proven bioavailability and activity within the body for optimal effectiveness
- From premium cultivar elderberries with higher naturally-occurring levels of BioActives® constituents
- Full spectrum, solvent-free extraction process for maximum potency
- Natural formula - no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- Gluten-free and Kosher certified
This formula is a great tasting natural remedy for adults. It combines standardized, Bio-Certified black elderberry extract, vitamin C, zinc, echinacea angustifolia (root), echinacea purpurea (flower) and natural flavor in a base of sucrose, fructose, magnesium stearate and silica.
┼This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Supplement FactsServing Size:
1 lozengeServings per Container:
Directions for Use: Allow lozenge to dissolve slowly in the mouth.
For Daily Maintenance: Adults: Take 1 lozenge 1-2 times daily.
For Intensive Use: Adults: Take 2 lozenges twice daily.
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
Zinc (as zinc gluconate)
Proprietary Blend: Standardized Elderberry BioActives® Extract (berry) from 6.4 g (6,400 mg) of premium cultivar berries; Echinacea purpurea (stem, leaf, flower)
* Daily value not established
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Sucrose, Fructose, Magnesium stearate, Silica, Natural flavor. Kosher Certified. Does not contain gluten.
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.