Nature's Way Sambucus Sugar-Free Syrup 4oz
Black Elderberry - A natural winter remedy for children and adults.
For centuries the dark berries of European black elder (Sambucus nigra L.) have been traditionally used as a winter remedy. In recent years, medical researchers have proven its efficacy in clinical trials.
Nature's Way® Bio-Certified Sambucus is the superior black elderberry extract.
- Standardized, Bio-Certified extract with proven bioavailability and activity within the body for optimal effectiveness
- From premium cultivar elderberries with higher naturally-occurring levels of BioActives® constituents
- Full spectrum, solvent-free extraction process for maximum potency
- Natural formula - no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- Gluten-free and Kosher certified
This formula is a great tasting natural remedy for children and adults. It contains standardized, Bio-Certified black elderberry extract and natural flavor in a base of sucrose, fructose, magnesium stearate and silica.
┼This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Supplement FactsServing Size:
2 teaspoons (10ml)
Directions for Use: For Daily Maintenance: Adults: Take 2 teaspoons (10 mL) daily. Children: Take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) daily.
For Intensive Use: Adults: Take 2 teaspoons (10 mL) four times daily. Children: Take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) four times daily.
Other Directions: To preserve quality and freshness keep tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
* Daily value not established
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Sorbitol, Purified water, Vegetable-source glycerin, Natural raspberry flavor, Citric acid.
This product does not contain artificial preservatives or gluten. Kosher certified.
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.