Manuka honey Active 15+ (OMA TM), ground ginger and echinacea. Does not contain bee propolis.
Ginger is one of the most ancient spice and has been used traditionally in Asia for thousands of years. And it is tasty! Echinacea has been used by America Indians for hundreds of years too and combining all these ingredients together, Wedderspoon Organic's is providing you with your best ally for the Winter!
Wedderspoon Organic's old fashioned recipe was developed in the 1950's and has withstood the test of time. Their lozenges are still made today with the simplest natural ingredients. Manuka Honey Lozenges with Ginger and Echinacea contain: Cane sugar, active manuka honey, rice syrup, ground ginger, and echinacea. Try them today and feel the difference!
Wedderspoon Organic's nut-free lozenges are made in a 100% NUT FREE facility. For your peace of mind, their production facility is also free of glutens (wheat, barley, rye), sulphites, artificial preservatives, trans fats and GMO's. In the high boil area where the lozenges are produced, there are no dairy or egg products. The organic set up in the facility undergoes stringent, regular full clean-downs.
- 100 % Certified Organic by Agri-Quality in New Zealand and Ecocert Canada, recognized by USDA Organic.
- Unpasteurized and has not been industrially blended or mixed with other honeys.
- All the bee enzymes are still live in the product.
- The bees are not fed sugar and not treated with antibiotics.
- The hives are not sprayed with pesticides.
- Their honey is GMO Free.
- Wedderspoon honey has been tested in a private New Zealand Laboratory using the famous Waikato University testing method.
Supplement FactsServing Size:
1 lozengeServings per Container:
Cane sugar, active manuka honey, rice syrup, ground ginger, and echinacea.