Waxelene is the petroleum jelly alternative. NO petroleum. Only natural & organic ingredients. Moisturize, protect, and soothe skin all in one!
Waxelene is revolutionizing skin care. It creates the same waterproof barrier that doctors recommend petroleum jelly for but contains no petroleum or hydrogenated oil. Instead they use their patent pending aeration process that won't clog pores and makes Waxelene highly effective for any kind of dry skin. Not only that, it can be used for hundreds of other things just like petroleum jelly.
Use Waxelene for:
Hands & Feet:
- Relieve drying effects from repeated hand washings, doing dishes, etc.
- Moisturize cuticles.
- Put on base of nails to prevent nail polish from getting on skin.
- Apply to feet or hands before bed, then put on socks or gloves for incredibly soft skin in the morning!
- Reduce diaper irritation.
- Put on evebrows to prevent shampoo from running into eyes.
- Apply for cradle cap.
- Running, biking, volleyball, diving, hiking, skiing, etc.
- Lubricate and protect from chafing, friction, and wind burn all day long.
- Wetsuit rash prevention - apply to neck and tight spots. Won't deteriorate wetsuit like petroleum products and no petroleum in the water!
- For dying hair, apply to skin around hairline and ears to prevent staining.
- Use to prevent flyaways and for styling.
- Rub into ends of hair to hide split ends.
- Control wild eyebrows.
- Waxelene contains NO petroleum!
- Revolutionary patent-pending aeration process creates a smooth and silky consistency without having to use hydrogenated oils (trans-fats), petroleum or other chemicals
- Made of only Beeswax and the finest quality natural plant-based oils
- All natural, eco-friendly, biodegradable, no GMOs
- Recommended by professional make-up artists, pediatricians, athletes etc.
- No parabens or other artificial ingredients
- Stays on for hours
- Contains organic ingredients
- Water/sweat resistant - Lasting protection and moisturization
- Not Greasy or sticky
- Goes on clear
- No animal testing
About their packaging:
Waxelene is striving to provide you with the most eco-friendly product possible - including the packaging. This is why Waxelene comes in a glass jar with a metal lid - both of which are recyclable, instead of the normal plastic container (made of petroleum). After recycling, a new jar can be produced, instead of contributing to the pacific plastic garbage patch.
organic soybean oil, natural & unbleached raw beeswax, natural vitamin E oil (derived from soybeans) and organic rosemary oil.
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.