Barlean's Forti-Flax (Ground Flax Seed)
Now available in convenient 14oz and 28oz resealable pouches!
Barlean's Forti-Flax ground flaxseed provides a cornucopia of naturally occurring nutrients, including valuable Omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, amino acids and trace minerals, to bring you vibrant health and energy.*
Forti-Flax supplies all the benefits of fiber, plus a comprehensive source of organic-source nutrition:
- Nutritional Powerhouse: Extremely rich source of Omega-3, dietary fiber, protein, mucilage, phenolic compounds, vitamins, major and trace minerals and amino acids
- Highest Quality: 100% certified organic, certified kosher, free of pesticides and herbicides; made with select flaxseeds from North America
- Advanced Process: Proprietary cold-milling process delicately liberates vitamins, minerals, amino acids, lignans and phytonutrients without damaging delicate Omega-3 fatty acids
- Supports Healthy Body Function: Soluble fiber helps maintain blood glucose levels already within a healthy range and supports a healthy intestinal tract* - great alternative to unsavory fiber supplements
- Convenient: Easy addition to a healthful diet, no special preparation needed, just sprinkle on your favorite foods or stir into juice or water
- Great Taste: Adds a crunchy, nutty flavor to baked goods and cereals and tastes great sprinkled on banana slices
Supplement FactsServing Size:
Directions for Use: 2-4 Tbsp. daily. Mixes easily in water or juice. Excellent when used as a topping for yogurt, salads, breakfast cereals and used in blended smoothie beverages. May be used as a substitute for traditional yet nutrient deplete fiber sources. Refrigerate after opening to preserve freshness.
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value
Calories from fat
* Daily value not established
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Freshly cold-milled, 100% organic, pesticide and herbicide free, select flax seeds.
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.