Enzymatic Therapy DGL Ultra Caramel Creme 90 chewables
Why use a deglycyrrhizinated licorice (DGL) supplement?
- It's a natural choice for healthy digestion.
- DGL supports a healthy digestive system and helps provide soothing relief of, and support for, the stomach lining and intestinal tract.
Why take DGL Ultra?
- It works fast.┼
- DGL Ultra extra-strength deglycyrrhizinated licorice stimulates and accelerates natural protection in the digestive tract.┼ You'll notice relief of occasional stomach discomfort immediately!
- It's strong.
- The potent 10:1 extract makes this product ultra-concentrated, which means it provides immediate benefits and maximum absorption.
- It tastes great!
- DGL Ultra is chewable, because saliva enhances the effect of its natural compounds. Of course, many DGL supplements don't taste as good the Caramel Creme flavor of this UltraSoothe brand DGL. If you've avoided DGL in the past, now it the time to give it a try!
- It's safe.
- In DGL Ultra, the glycyrrhizin compound-associated with high blood pressure-has been removed.
Supplement FactsServing Size:
1 chewable tabletServings per Container:
Directions for Use: Chew one extra-strength tablet 20 minutes before a meal. May take up to three tablets per day.
Other Directions: If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
* Daily value not established
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Fructose, natural flavors, inulin, corn syrup solids, high oleic sunflower oil, sodium caseinate (milk), soy lecithin, tocopherols (antioxidant), silicon dioxide, and cocoa bean powder.
Reviews | Ratings
First Previous Next Last
Great Help with Acid Reflux/Stomach Burn
Can't say enough good things about the benefits I've received from this product!! Before taking Ultra DGL, I reluctantly started taking prescription medications for acid reflux, which helped me somewhat but not enough. Most didn't give me any benefit and I developed ulcers in my throat and mouth. I jokingly (not so funny really) said I had "dragon breath" and tried to keep a good distance between myself and others, I could barely stand the constant taste in my mouth...until I started using DGL Ultra. It has really been great! I don't use it before every meal every day, but I do take it before a big meal or a spicy meal and it keep me from having the burning sensation and from burping all the time. My ulcers have healed and my breath is improved. I am still taking prescription Pantaprazole once a day but am hoping that with continued use of the DGL I may be able to cut out the Panta all together and only use the DGL. ( I was warned by my family doctor that heavy usage of licorice-based products was not encouraged for anyone with liver problems.) I don't have liver problems and am not abusing licorice. ha ha I've been doing great on this product for several months now. Usually, I just chew one tablet before lunch and one before dinner. I highly recommend this, even for people who don't like licorice...like me. I really like the caramel taste of Ultra DGL.
1/24/2013 5:57 PM
First Previous Next Last