Support emulsification of fats in the small intestine and aid in nutrient absorption with this bile acid supplement.*
- 95% conjugated bile acids promote fat-soluble nutrient absorption*
- Consists of a mixture of highly concentrated bile acids from U.S. and/or New Zealand bovine/ovine bile
- Bile acids are produced in the liver and then stored and concentrated in the gallbladder, from which they enter the small intestines via the bile duct
- The major bile components in Bile Acid Factors are glycocholate and taurocholate, which are crucial for fat absorption
- Wheat free, gluten free, soy free, dairy free, egg free, nut free, no fish/shellfish
This conjugated formula promotes healthy digestion and processing of fats and nutrients, helping to keep bowel movements healthy and maximize the necessary nutrient absorption critical to normal bodily functions.* The major bile components of Jarrow Formulas' Bile Acid Factors are glycocholate and taurocholate-important for fat absorption. This bile acid supplement helps to prevent bile acid deficiency, which can lead to jaundice, diarrhea and improper liver function.
About Jarrow Formulas
Jarrow Formulas' mission is reflected in its motto: Superior Nutrition and Formulation. Jarrow offers a complete line of nutritional supplements including vitamins, minerals, probiotics, standardized herbal concentrates, amino acids, enzymes and nutrition products, all featuring the highest standards of purity, value and potency.
Working toward a goal of delivering effective, affordable and cutting-edge formulations based on sound scientific research data, Jarrow Formulas' professional staff is actively involved in clinical studies and works closely with researchers from universities and other academic institutions around the world. Jarrow Formulas strives to provide the highest quality supplements to its customers for optimal health and wellbeing.
Supplement FactsServing Size:
3 capsulesServings per Container:
Directions for Use: Take 1 to 3 capsules with a meal containing fat or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value
Total bile acids (from 1530 bovine/ovine bile concentrate)
Conjugated bile acid (as glycocholic acid, taurocholic acid, glycodeoxycholic acid, taurodeoxycholic acid, glycochenodeoxycholic acid and taurochenodeoxycholic acid)
Unconjugated bile acid (as cholic acid and deoxycholic acid)
* Daily value not established
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Natural flavor, magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and silicon dioxide. Capsule consists of gelatin. No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.