Neilmed Clearcanal Ear Wax Removal Kit 10 treatments
Dr. Mehta's Ear Wax Removal Complete SystemTM
Ear Wax is important in preventing dirt and bacteria from causing hearing problems. If there is an excess of wax build up, ear rinsing may be necessary to soften, loosen and wash it out. Contains 10 treatments.
Directions for Use: This product is intended for use on adults and children over 12 years of age. Consult your physician for use on children under 12.
Tilt head sideways and place 10 drops into each ear canal by squeezing the plastic dropper bottle provided with this system. The tip of bottle should not enter ear canal. Keep drops in ear for 10 minutes by keeping head tilted or placing enclosed ear plugs in ears. It is normal to feel warmth in inner ear. Remove ear plugs. Attach the special drainage collection cup to the canister to avoid the rinse solution dripping out of your ear. Flush ears with the NeilMed® Clearcanal® specially designed actuator nozzle for 10 seconds or as desired to achieve adequate flushing. Gently tilt head side to side to drain out residual liquid & dry ears with a clean dry towel wrapped on a finger.
On rare instances, individuals may experience pressure in the ears. If this occurs, stop rinsing. If symptoms persist please seek medical attention or contact NeilMed® directly.
Do not use:
- If you have had an allergic reaction to carbamide peroxide or other ingredients in the dropper bottle.
- If you have ear drainage or discharge, ear pain, irritation, rash in the ear, or are dizzy. (Please consult a doctor with concerns.)
- If you have an injury or perforation (hole) of the eardrum or after ear surgery, unless directed by a doctor.
- Do not use more than twice a week.
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- If accidental contact with eyes occurs, flush eyes with water and consult a doctor.
- System is designed for a single user to reduce the risk of contamination. DO NOT SHARE WITH OTHERS.
Should not be used in the following situations:
- Children under 12 years of age
- Tubes in the ears
- Ear infections
- Current or previously perforated eardrums
- Recent mastoid surgery
Individuals with the following conditions should not use this product unless directed by a physician:
- Meniere's Syndrome or those experiencing dizziness, vertigo, impacted ear wax or other ear problems
- Avoid spraying in eyes.
- Contents in the canister are under pressure, please do not puncture or incinerate.
- Recommended storage conditions: Store between 41 °F (5 °C) and 131 °F (55 °C), out of sunlight and away from heat sources. Avoid freezing.
- Keep cap on plastic bottle when not in use.
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.