Featuring two complementary colors, these liners offer dramatic effects. The plum end sharpens eye contours, while applying the white end to the inner lid makes eyes appear bigger and brighter. Combine the two for a bold, stunning look.
- Quince wax and Japan wax offer a pleasant, silky feel
- Anthyllis, witch hazel and black tea extracts soothe the eye area
- Organic black tea leaf extract helps tone tender skin around the eyes
- Glides on for smooth, easy application
- Coordinates beautifully with Eyeshadow Palette 02 in Lily White/Aubergine Brown/Lavender/Plum and Lip Gloss 04 in Antique Rose
Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Rhus Succedanea (Japan) Fruit Wax, Pyrus Cydonia (Quince) Peel/Fruit Wax, Diatomaceous Earth (Solum Diatomeae), Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/ Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Black Tea) Bark/ Leaf Extract, Talc, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Fragrance (Essential Oil), Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Linalool*. [May contain (+/-): Mica, Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)] *Component of natural essential oils
Other Label Info: Rhus Succedanea (Japan) Fruit Wax
Japan wax is from the fruit of the Rhus succedanea plant, a member of the Sumac family. It is a pale yellow, relatively firm wax that is well tolerated by the skin and added to natural cosmetics to improve the smoothness and stability of products with color pigments.
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.