A jumbo dual-ended pencil designed to highlight the eyes, lips and face.
- Highlights the inner corner of the eye.
- May be used to line the eyes and highlight above the brow bone.
- May be used as a blush and highlight on the cheekbone.
- Soft formula can be used as a lip base or highlight.
- For extra glamour, use the gold end of Double Dazzle on your collarbones and blend.
- Use the copper shade on the lash line to the crease, use the gold shade as a highlight on the brow bone.
- Always sharpen Double Dazzle before use for sanitation.?
- For use as an eyeliner, gently press the tip of Double Dazzle to the upper and/or lower lash line and apply across the lash line as desired.?
- To use as an eye highlighter, apply under the brows, around the inner corner of the eye or all over the eyelid to give eyes an instant lift.
- For use on the lips, gently press the tip of Double Dazzle to the outside corner of the upper lip and follow the natural lip line. Then gently press the tip to the outside corner of the bottom lip and follow the natural lip line. Color in the entire upper and lower lip if desired.?
- Can also be applied to the face as a highlighter. Blend with fingers or jane iredale's Foundation Brush for desired effect.
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Octyldodecanol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Calcium Sulfate, Montmorillonite, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Wheat Germ Glycerides. [+/- (May Contain) Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470)].
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.