Nine beautifully natural shades to enhance all eyes and skin types.
Dr. Hauschka's line of natural cosmetics is more than just makeup. This decorative Eyeshadow not only beautifies your look, it also nourishes and protects skin from the elements. Naturally colored with mineral pigments and free of artificial ingredients, this Eyeshadow helps accentuate the natural contours of your eye to reveal a professional-quality look. Extracts of anthyllis and black tea ferment help nurture the delicate skin of the eye while you achieve the look you want.
- 100% certified natural ingredients
- Free of synthetic fragrances, preservatives, colors and GMOs
- Base of silk and talc powders allow for ultra-smooth application
- Subtle Peach pigment stays fresh and vivid all day
- Travel-friendly case includes sponge applicator and mirror
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract - Naturally derived from leaves of black tea, this botanical is extremely high in antioxidant and tannin content. When applied regularly, the extract helps to tone, refine and fortify the skin.
Founded in 1967 by a PhD Chemist, Dr. Hauschka Skin Care has long been a premier source for holistic cosmetics and beauty products. Dedicated to their mission "to support the healing of humanity and the earth," Dr. Hauschka products are 100 percent natural and certified by NATRUE-an international non-profit that sets rigorous industry standards for organic and natural cosmetics. Using only ethically harvested and biodynamically grown botanicals, Dr. Hauschka Skin Care products offer effective results without synthetic ingredients, so you get the most natural care for your skin.
After cleansing, apply as needed to achieve a natural look.
Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silk (Serica) Powder , Diatomaceous Earth (Solum Diatomeae), Silica, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Linalool*, Citral*, Eugenol*, Mica, Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI77510), Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007) *Component of natural essential oils
Other Label Info: Camellia Sinensis (Black Tea) Leaf Extract
An extract of black tea is rich in antioxidants and tannins having astringent, toning, skin-soothing, and fortifying properties.