Natural mineral and botanical ingredients gently condition skin while giving eyes beautiful color-safe for even the most sensitive eyes.
Wear these brilliantly hued shadows alone, or layer with other shades for a fresh, custom look.
- Gem is a charcoal black with gold sparkles and a matte, cool blue undertone
- Natural mineral ingredients such as mica, zinc, silica and iron oxides provide color and shine
- Conditions using botanical ingredients such as sunflower, avocado and coconut extracts
- Paraben free, talc free, formaldehyde free and gluten free
- Certified cruelty-free by the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics' (CCIC) Leaping Bunny Program
About ZuZu Luxe
ZuZu Luxe cosmetics began with Gabriel DeSantino's vision of natural, organic products, and has evolved with a philosophy of sustainability and healthy living. This mantra is translated through an organically based vegan and gluten-free cosmetics line created to bring out a woman's natural beauty. Through education, promotion and hands-on training, Gabriel is an active participant and advocate for the use of natural beauty products and continues to share his knowledge and expertise with the world. As a true visionary in the natural and organic beauty industry, Gabriel has created fashion-forward, yet timeless products which set ZuZu Luxe cosmetics apart from the competition. His dynamic and effective innovation has not only given the beauty industry a healthier alternative for traditional daily beauty products, but has also been a key contributor to today's trends and popular beauty tips and tricks.
Sweep shadow on lids for luxurious, long-lasting color. Use the lighter shades as a base or highlighter, and the darker shades in the crease or as a liner. ZuZu shadows can also be used as eyeliners-simply apply wet using an angled brush.
Mica, Cetyl Palmitate, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lecithin, Crithmum Maritimum (Sea Fennel) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide