jane iredale Eye Steppes goBrown
Five compacts, five shades, one simple solution: simply pick the compact that best matches your eye color or skin tone and off you go to gorgeous! From soft to sultry, each of the shadows has something different to offer so that you can pull off any look where and when you like.
Features and benefits:
- Each compact opens up like a staircase to reveal all five shades and a mirror. Magnetic closure makes it easy to carry lightweight Eye Steppes.
- Interchangeable shelves of color allow you to mix and match you shades, combine them with your My Steppes, or travel with as many, or as few shades as you like.
- Long wearing, crease-proof, hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested shades for a makeup result that will feel as good as it looks.
Eye Steppe compacts and corresponding shades for eye color:
- goBrown includes Sea Green, Blue Sky, Tan, Forest and Licorice.
- goGreen includes Allure, Iris, Sepia, Slate and Grape.
- goBlue includes Oyster, Rosy, Taupe, Swiss Chocolate and Smoke.
Eye Steppe compacts and corresponding shades for skin tones:
- goCool includes Ice, Mittens, Cold Snap, Zhivago and Mulled Wine.
- goWarm includes Beach, Steamy, Sunshine, Mojito and Sandals.
Use jane iredale's "Simple Eye Technique." Apply your darkest color in a sideways V with the Eye Contour Brush. Highlight above the iris in a medium shade with the Eye Shader Brush. Highlight the brow bone in your lightest shade with the Deluxe Shader Brush. Blend well with a clean brush.
Mica (CI 77019), Boron Nitride, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Pinus Strobus (Pine) Bark Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288).
Other Label Info:
- Use each shade alone, layer or blend together.
- It's always a good idea to brush the base powder on the eyelid to even out the skin tone and for sun protection.
- Spritz the eyeliner brush with D2O, Balance or POMMISST, and pick up shadow for an eyeliner that stays and stays.
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.