jane iredale's highly pigmented shadows are simple to blend, sensitivity-tested and they stay put for gorgeous, crease-free, long-lasting eye color.
- Gentle, safe for sensitive eyes and formulated with good-for-the-skin ingredients
- Crease-resistant and long-lasting
- May be applied wet or dry to compliment any look
- Great for shading, highlighting, contouring and lining
- It's always a good idea to brush the base powder on the eyelid to even out the skin tone and for sun protection.
- Don't try to match the eye color with a shadow, since this will only cancel-out the eye. A complementary/contrasting color is what makes the eye pop (e.g., brown/blue).
- Spritz the eyeliner brush with D2O, Balance or POMMISST and pick up shadow for an eyeliner that stays and stays.
- If you have red or dark circles, stay away from blue or gray tones. They just accentuate the darkness.
- Apply your darkest color in a sideways V with jane iredale's Eye Contour Brush.
- Highlight above the iris in a medium shade with jane iredale's Eye Shader Brush.
- Highlight the brow bone in your lightest shade with jane iredale's Deluxe Shader Brush.
- Blend well with a clean brush.
Mica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Pine Bark Extract, Pomegranate Extract. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Carmine, Manganese Violet, Ultramarines, Chromium Oxide Greens.
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.