Finally, a beauty secret that private eyes can keep to themselves. This bewitching palette features five shades guaranteed to draw attention to your eyes, instead of your makeup.
- Choose between Cream, Foxy, Cappuccino, Antique Gold and Copper, or create your own combo for a bright-eyed spring look.
- Use each shade alone, layer or blend together.
- It's always a good idea to brush the base powder on the eyelid to even out the skin tone and for sun protection.
- Spritz the eyeliner brush with D2O, Balance or POMMISST, and pick up shadow for an eyeliner that stays and stays.
- Apply your darkest color in a sideways V with jane iredale's Eye Contour Brush.
- Highlight above the iris in a medium shade with jane iredale's Eye Shader Brush.
- Highlight the brow bone in your lightest shade with jane iredale's Deluxe Shader Brush.
- Blend well with a clean brush.
Mica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Pinus Strobus (Pine) Bark Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract. [+/- (May Contain) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360)]
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.