Sherpani Jag LE Cross Body Bag - Citronelle/Black
Cross Body Bag - Urban, organized and sleek
- 30 denier ripstop silicone coated paneling
- Exterior embroidery
- Sleek low-profile design
- 6 exterior pockets, 3 with zippers
- Wide zippered interior opening, one interior pocket
- Tablet and e-reader compatible
- Key fob
- Floral Trim
- 11" x 12" x 2"
Recycled Nylon - Sherpani recycles used soda bottles, water bottles and other liquid containers. The use of recycled polyester for bags and other products lessens the need for oil, reduces waste (and the toxins required to burn it), and produces less pollution than when starting off with virgin polyester.
- Benefits of recycled nylon:
- Lessens dependence on oil
- Curbs discards, thereby prolonging landfill life and reducing toxic emissions from incinerators
- Helps to promote a new recycling stream for polyester bags and clothing that is no longer wearable
- Creates less air, water and soil contamination
Non-Toxic Dyes - In all Sherpani's collections, they use Dyes with pigments from natural sources that do not contain carcinogenic materials, heavy metals or formaldehyde. Non toxic dyes tend to be safer for the environment, workers who produce them, and they are more skin friendly for people who have sensitivity to chemicals.
Recycled Aluminum - Sherpani strives for a minimum of 30% recycled aluminum in our metal hardware. The percentage of recycled materials Sherpani can use is dependent on the amount of "scrap" materials that are available. Scrap aluminum can easily be reused and recycled in products after its initial production. The process involves simply re-melting the metal, which is far less expensive and energy intensive than creating new aluminum through the electrolysis of aluminum oxide. Recycling scrap aluminum requires only 5% of the energy used to make new aluminum. As recycling does not damage the metal's structure, aluminum can be recycled indefinitely and still be used to produce any product for which new aluminum could have been used.
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.