Introducing Tints of Nature. The only professional, salon-grade hair products formulated with select natural and certified organic ingredients available for purchase outside of salons.
If you color your hair, you now have a new option, a better option. Tints of Nature bridges the gap between costly salon visits and over the counter, ammonia-based products with mediocre results. Say hello to beautiful healthy hair and lasting coverage of grays with gorgeous color that's gentle on your body and the environment. That's Tints of Nature.
- Soy protein base formula used is the most effective natural method available.
- Each botanical ingredient used meets a genuine need.
- Clarifying, nourishing shampoo and conditioning treatment are included in each box of Tints of Nature
- Certified organic ingredients in each box including: aloe vera leaf, chamomile flower, comfrey root, grapefruit seed, hydrolysed wheat protein, jojoba seed oil, orange peel, sunflower oil and sweet almond oil.
- Ammonia free
- Low levels of PPD (pigment)
- Resorcinol free
- Paraben free
- Propylene Glycol free
- Not tested on animals
- Contains no animal ingredients
Each box includes: Color Gel, Colorfix, Clarifying Shampoo, Shampoo and Conditioner.
Please read directions before use.
PEG-2 Soyamine derived from Natural soya, Aqua derived from Filtered and de-ionised, Cocamide DEA derived from Coconut, Alcohol Denatured derived from Corn, Propanediol derived from Corn, Oleic Acid derived from Olive, grapeseed and seabuckthorn, Ethanolamine derived from Coconut, Parfum derived from Natural & synthetic, Hydrolysed Wheat Protein derived from Wheat, Sodium Sulfite derived from Synthetic, Sodium Hydrosulfite derived from Synthetic, Ascorbic Acid derived from Vitamin C, Tetrasodium EDTA derived from Synthetic, p-Aminophenol derived from Synthetic, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate derived from Coconut, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract derived from Aloe vera, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Root Extract derived from Comfrey, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract derived from Orange, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract derived from Grapefruit, Tocopherol derived from Vitamin E, May also contain the following pigments:p-Phenylenediamine, 4-Chlororesorcinol, 2-Amino-4-Hydroxyethylaminoanisole Sulphate, N- Phenyl-p-Phenylenediamine Sulphate, 4- Amino-2 - hydroxytoluene, M-Aminophenol, 2- Methylresorcinol, p-Aminophenol, HC Yellow 2, 2-Amino-3-Hydroxypyridine.
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.