Complexion Clear is a therapeutic supplement that contains a blend of vital nutrients proven to address the origin of blemish-prone skin. B Complex, Vitamin B5, Vitamin A, Zinc, Copper, Vitamin E, Selenium, and NAC have been shown to help heal skin tissue, support liver function, prevent clogged pores and reduce inflammation. Treat oily, blemished skin from the inside out with Complexion Clear.
- Contains vital nutrients shown to address the origin of blemish-prone skin
- B Complex, Vitamin A, Zinc, Copper and Selenium help to heal skin tissue, support liver function, prevent clogged pores and reduce inflammation
- Essential nutritional supplement for acneic skin and for overall skin health of all skin types
- Vitamin A - Stabilizes keratinocyte differentiation, relieves pore blockages, improves skin secretions and assists in the healing of wounds
- Vitamin E - Enhances antioxidant effects of other nutrients, supports skin softness and overall health
- B Complex - Encourages cell growth, assists in wound healing and stimulates insulin production
- Vitamin B5 - Stabilizes sebaceous secretions and the metabolization of fat
- Zinc - Supports androgenic health and assists in the healing of wounds
- Copper - Balanced with Zinc for ultimate absorption
- Selenium - Improves immune response and detoxification
- NAC - Improves immune response and assists in liver detoxification
Supplement FactsServing Size:
2 capsulesServings per Container:
Directions for Use: Take 1-2 caplets per day with meals. May take up to 4 caplets per day.
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value
Vitamin A (as Palmitate)
Vitamin B1 (as Thiamine HCL)
Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin and Ribo-5-Phos)
Vitamin B3 (as Inositol Niacinamide and Niacin)
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCL and Pyridoxal 5 Phos)
Folate (as Folic Acid)
Vitamin B12 (As Cyanocobalamin)
Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium), B5)
Zinc (as Zinc Picolinate)
Selenium (as Selenomethionine)
Copper (as Copper Glycinate)
Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols)
Acetyl L Cysteine (NAC)
* Daily value not established
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Crosscarmellose Sodium, Magnesium Stearate.
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.