Conditioning and hydrating for dry/damaged hair.
The Dry Hair Nourishment & Defrizzer from John Masters contains a blend of 100 percent certified organic plant and essential oils specifically chosen for their protective, moisturizing and restorative properties. This leave-in treatment is great on its own or added to other hair care products for extra conditioning. Extracts of lavender and rosemary blend into a jojoba oil base to soften frizz and smooth flyaways.Product Benefits
- Includes certified organic ingredients with no artificial colors, fragrances or fillers
- Free of sodium lauryl sulfate, parabens, DEAs, MEAs, TEAs and GMOs
- Never tested on animals
- Smooths frizzy hair
- Conditions and hydrates dry hair and scalp
- Rub into ends of hair to combat split ends
About John Maters Organics
- Jojoba Oil - Moisturizes hair
- Lavender - Slows hair loss; treats eczema and dermatitis on the scalp
- Rosemary - Stimulates hair growth; adds volume and shine
- Cedarwood - Anti-inflammatory; treats oily scalp and dandruff
For more than 20 years, John Masters Organics has been offering products that allow you to care for your hair and body without sacrificing the health of our planet. John Masters uses a rigorous set of criteria when selecting ingredients, believing that the highest-quality botanicals will produce the highest-quality products and that synthetics do not belong on the body. With this guiding philosophy, he launched one of the most highly regarded organic beauty lines in the world. Adhering to stringent standards for natural, wild-crafted and organic ingredients, John Masters Organics continues to be considered the luxury line for natural beauty.
Apply 1-3 drops into palm of hand, rub hands together. Massage into hair and scalp. Can be applied to wet or dry hair.
Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil,* olea europaea (olive) oil,* oenotera biennis (evening primrose) oil,* linum usitatissimum (flax seed) oil,* lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil,* cedrus atlantica (cedarwood) bark oil,* rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil*
* NOP Certified Organic
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.