Sanitas Milk & Honey Body Butter 235ml
Milk and Honey Body Butter is a luxurious moisturizer formulated with pure, natural ingredients that hydrate and revitalize rough, dry skin. Colorado Honey, Milk Proteins and Shea Butter soothe and soften, while Vitamins A, C, D and E replenish essential nutrients and help prevent the signs of aging.
- Moisturizes and hydrates dry, rough skin
- Milk Proteins, Colorado Honey and Shea Butter moisturize, soothe and soften skin
- Vitamins A, C, D and E nourish skin and help prevent the signs of aging
- Milk Protein - Contains amino acids that soften and nourish the skin
- Colorado Honey - Source of B vitamins and friendly enzymes
- Hyaluronic Acid - Powerful humectant, promotes wound healing, softens skin
- Beta Glucan - Stimulates skin immunity, anti-aging, UV protectant
- Shea Butter - Moisturizer, stimulates healing, anti-inflammatory
- Jojoba Oil - Non-comedogenic, softens skin
- Vitamin A - Stabilizes skin cell growth, improves texture, firms and smoothes
- Vitamin C - Protects, heals and stimulates collagen production
- Vitamin D - Stabilizes skin cell growth, improves skin healing and immunity
- Vitamin E - Antioxidant, reduces skin redness and irritation
- Vitamin K - Improves circulation, minimizes bruising and redness
About Sanitas Skincare:
Sanitas believes that natural is nice but BIOGENIC is better! "Natural" is primarily marketing jargon. To a chemist, everything is natural, including poison ivy and cow manure! Biogenic ingredients are substances found in biology and naturally found in the skin. These ingredients respect millions of years of evolution and leverage existing reactions in the body so only a small amount is needed to enhance biochemistry. Sanitas products contain mainly active, biogenic ingredients such as PCA, squalane, alpha hydroxy acids, hyaluronic acid, beta glucan, peptides and fatty vitamins. Sanitas products are paraben and preservative free.
- Vegetable oils do not moisturize the skin and will actually prevent the skin from getting the moisture it needs from ambient humidity. In addition, vegetable oils contain fatty acids, which can be very unstable. When these fatty acids are exposed to oxygen or light, free radicals are created and can actually accelerate the aging process. The only oil they use topically at Sanitas is Jojoba Oil, a non-vegetable oil, which has a lipid profile that is very similar to human sebum. The bottom line is vegetable oils are not functional on skin or in skin care products, and they don't use them in Sanitas skin care products.
- Many skin care products use long ingredient decks, excipients, fillers and vehicles with perhaps 1% to 2% of the product containing active materials. Sanitas products contain pharmaceutical dosages of biogenic ingredients with high amounts of actives. In fact, some Sanitas products are 100% active.
- Sanitas products limit the use of waxes, emulsifying agents and synthetic moisturizers like stearic acid and isopropyl palmitate. Emulsifying agents are designed to pull water and oil together to create a stable cosmetic preparation. The problem with emulsifying agents is your skin is also oil and water. These ingredients will pull the oil and water out of your skin resulting in irritation and dryness. You don't need them on your skin!
- Sanitas doesn't overformulate their products - they utilize just a few key active materials with just enough vehicle to make the product usable.
- Sanitas topical skincare products are 100% kosher certified.
Apply generously to damp skin on body, hands and feet once or twice per day. Especially effective after bathing.
Distilled Water, Safflower Seed Olesomes, Botanical Squalane, Shea Butter, Sucrose Polybehenate, Glyceryl Oleate, Polyacrylate 13, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Hydrogenated Butylene. Glyceryl Stearate, Alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Lonicera Caprifolium Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica Flower Extract, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D), Gamma Linoleic Acid, Jojoba Esters, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (Vitamin C), Phytonadione (Vitamin K), Ethylene, Styrene Copolymer, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Hydrogenated Ethylene, Propylene, Styrene Copolymer, Nonfat Dry Milk, Raw Colorado Honey, Potassium Hydroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Olivoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Beta Carotene, Fragrance.
Reviews | Ratings
First Previous Next Last
I keep this on my nightstand and moisturize my hands nightly. I've been using this for about a month. I like the light scent and it absorbs somewhat quickly. I gave it only 3 stars because it doesn't seem to moisturize as well as other shea butter moisturizers I've tried.
12/29/2010 12:44 AM
First Previous Next Last