Sanitas Orange Pomegranate Body Lotion 235ml
Orange Pomegranate Body Lotion is formulated with vitamins and essential fatty nutrients to moisturize even the driest skin types. Used regularly, Orange Pomegranate Body Lotion will not only provide immediate relief from dryness and scaling, it will also improve long-term skin health, leaving skin soft, supple and radiant.
- Fresh and invigorating Orange Pomegranate scent
- Natural Sugars and Shea Butter hydrate and soothe
- Squalane and Vitamins A, C, D, E & K nourish, heal and moisturize
- Jojoba Oil softens without leaving skin feeling greasy
- Shea Butter - Moisturizer, stimulates healing, anti-inflammatory
- Beta Glucan - Stimulates skin immunity, anti-aging, UV protectant
- Jojoba Oil - Non-comedogenic, softens skin
- Squalane - Biogenic moisturizer
- Gamma Linolenic Acid - Healing, moisturizing, anti-eczematic
- Vitamin A - Stabilizes skin cell growth, improves texture, firms and smoothes
About Sanitas Skincare:
Sanitas believes that natural is nice but BIOGENIC is better! "Natural" is primarily marketing jargon. To a chemist, everything is natural, including poison ivy and cow manure! Biogenic ingredients are substances found in biology and naturally found in the skin. These ingredients respect millions of years of evolution and leverage existing reactions in the body so only a small amount is needed to enhance biochemistry. Sanitas products contain mainly active, biogenic ingredients such as PCA, squalane, alpha hydroxy acids, hyaluronic acid, beta glucan, peptides and fatty vitamins. Sanitas products are paraben and preservative free.
- Vegetable oils do not moisturize the skin and will actually prevent the skin from getting the moisture it needs from ambient humidity. In addition, vegetable oils contain fatty acids, which can be very unstable. When these fatty acids are exposed to oxygen or light, free radicals are created and can actually accelerate the aging process. The only oil they use topically at Sanitas is Jojoba Oil, a non-vegetable oil, which has a lipid profile that is very similar to human sebum. The bottom line is vegetable oils are not functional on skin or in skin care products, and they don't use them in Sanitas skin care products.
- Many skin care products use long ingredient decks, excipients, fillers and vehicles with perhaps 1% to 2% of the product containing active materials. Sanitas products contain pharmaceutical dosages of biogenic ingredients with high amounts of actives. In fact, some Sanitas products are 100% active.
- Sanitas products limit the use of waxes, emulsifying agents and synthetic moisturizers like stearic acid and isopropyl palmitate. Emulsifying agents are designed to pull water and oil together to create a stable cosmetic preparation. The problem with emulsifying agents is your skin is also oil and water. These ingredients will pull the oil and water out of your skin resulting in irritation and dryness. You don't need them on your skin!
- Sanitas doesn't overformulate their products - they utilize just a few key active materials with just enough vehicle to make the product usable.
- Sanitas topical skincare products are 100% kosher certified.
Apply generously to damp skin on body, hands, and feet once or twice per day. Especially effective after bathing.
Distilled Water, Shea Butter, Saccharide Isomerate, Sandalwood Extract, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Barley Extract, Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Sacharride Isomerate, Caprifolium Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica Flower Extract, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium AnisateJojoba Esters, Beta Glucan, Botanical Squalane, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D), Gamma Linolenic Acid, Polyacrylate-13, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (Vitamin C), Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Phytonadione (Vitamin K), Beta Carotene, Fragrance.
Reviews | Ratings
First Previous Next Last
Whew - what a stong smell. I got light headd and nausious from the strong smell of this lotion. It stayed with me most of the day.
1/25/2012 12:55 AM
First Previous Next Last