Vita-Rich Body lotion is formulated with key vitamins and essential fatty nutrients to moisturize even the driest skin types. Used regularly, Vita-Rich Body Lotion will not only provide immediate relief from dryness and scaling, it will also improve long-term skin health, leaving skin soft, supple and radiant.
- Vitamins A, C, D, E & K and squalane nourish, heal and moisturize
- Natural sugars and Shea Butter hydrate and soothe
- Jojoba Oil softens skin without leaving skin greasy
- Hyaluronic Acid improves the skins water retention
- Shea Butter - Moisturizer, stimulates healing, anti-inflammatory
- Saccharide Isomerate - Moisturizing sugar, humectant
- Beta Glucan - Stimulates skin immunity, anti-aging, UV protectant
- Jojoba Oil - Non-comedogenic, softens skin
- Squalane - Biogenic moisturizer Gamma
- Gamma Linolenic Acid - Healing, moisturizing, anti-eczematic
- Vitamin A - Stabilizes skin cell growth, improves texture, firms and smoothes
- Vitamin C - Protects, heals and stimulates collagen production
- Vitamin D - Stabilizes skin cell growth, improves skin healing and immunity
- Vitamin E - Antioxidant, reduces skin redness and irritation
- Vitamin K - Improves circulation, minimizes bruising and redness
About Sanitas Skincare:
Sanitas believes that natural is nice but BIOGENIC is better! "Natural" is primarily marketing jargon. To a chemist, everything is natural, including poison ivy and cow manure! Biogenic ingredients are substances found in biology and naturally found in the skin. These ingredients respect millions of years of evolution and leverage existing reactions in the body so only a small amount is needed to enhance biochemistry. Sanitas products contain mainly active, biogenic ingredients such as PCA, squalane, alpha hydroxy acids, hyaluronic acid, beta glucan, peptides and fatty vitamins. Sanitas products are paraben and preservative free.
- Vegetable oils do not moisturize the skin and will actually prevent the skin from getting the moisture it needs from ambient humidity. In addition, vegetable oils contain fatty acids, which can be very unstable. When these fatty acids are exposed to oxygen or light, free radicals are created and can actually accelerate the aging process. The only oil they use topically at Sanitas is Jojoba Oil, a non-vegetable oil, which has a lipid profile that is very similar to human sebum. The bottom line is vegetable oils are not functional on skin or in skin care products, and they don't use them in Sanitas skin care products.
- Many skin care products use long ingredient decks, excipients, fillers and vehicles with perhaps 1% to 2% of the product containing active materials. Sanitas products contain pharmaceutical dosages of biogenic ingredients with high amounts of actives. In fact, some Sanitas products are 100% active.
- Sanitas products limit the use of waxes, emulsifying agents and synthetic moisturizers like stearic acid and isopropyl palmitate. Emulsifying agents are designed to pull water and oil together to create a stable cosmetic preparation. The problem with emulsifying agents is your skin is also oil and water. These ingredients will pull the oil and water out of your skin resulting in irritation and dryness. You don't need them on your skin!
- Sanitas doesn't overformulate their products - they utilize just a few key active materials with just enough vehicle to make the product usable.
- Sanitas topical skincare products are 100% kosher certified.
Apply generously to damp skin on body, hands and feet once or twice per day. Especially effective after bathing.
Distilled Water, Shea Butter, Saccharide Isomerate, Sandlewood Extract, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Barley Extract, Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Jojoba Esters, Beta Glucan, Caprifolium Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica Flower Extract, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Botanical Squalane, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D), Gamma Linolenic Acid, Polyacrylate-13, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (Vitamin C), Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Phytonadione (Vitamin K), Beta Carotene.
Reviews | Ratings
First Previous Next Last
i love, love this lotion! In Co. dryness is a constant burden. However, with this lotion my skin stays smooth and soft. It has a strong herbal scent, which i adore, but others may not.It was not sticky and it dried pretty fast. I put it on right after a shower while still damp due to the fact it does soak into the skin rather quickly. only reason why i gave it 4/5 is because i can go through this lotion fast if i use it everyday. a bottle every two weeks can add up. using it once every few days seems to be working fine though.
9/7/2012 5:14 PM
First Previous Next Last