Invented by Japanese pharmacist Yoshikiyo Nowatari, Yu-Be (pronounced "YOO-BEE") is a Glycerin-based moisturizing cream enriched with Vitamin E, Vitamin B2 and Camphor. It's the uniquely high Glycerin content (achieved through a special manufacturing process in Japan), which makes Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream so effective on serious dry skin and truly sets it apart from other creams.
Yu-Be contains these leading skin conditioning ingredients:
- Glycerin - "Humectant" attracts and retains moisture in the skin.
- Vitamin E - Anti-oxidant.
- Vitamin B2 - Helps to smooth rough skin - also gives Yu-Be it's yellow color.
- Camphor - Refreshing scent fades in minutes.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Humectant helps retain moisture.
- Concentrated moisturizer helps hydrate and soothe dry skin
- Helps smooth rough, dry skin on hands, elbows, knees and feet.
- Non-greasy formula absorbs quickly and lasts.
- Contains no artificial colors, fragrances or SPF.
Glycerin, Aqua (Water), Isopropyl Myristate, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Triethanolamine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Camphor, Riboflavin, Hydrogenated coco-glycerides, Stearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, EDTA, Methylparaben, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate.
Reviews | Ratings
This has not yet been reviewed.